Address: 79 Chatham Rd
Denistone NSW 2114
This playground is located on Chatham Road. It is fully fenced and it has got a shaded playground area. This playground offers: swings, slides, a climbing net, spring riders, a merry go round and a fort. This equipment is placed on a softfall area. You can also find oversized stone wildlife sculptures, sheltered picnic areas and a bike track. A fun popular park
Ryde City Council ph: (02) 9952 8222 email@example.com http://www.ryde.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This colourful playground is located on Perkins Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: A set of swings, a small flying fox, one slide and two spring riders. There is also great open area to play in.
42 Perkins St, Denistone West NSW 2114, Australia
- You can find this playground in Lions Park, from either Victoria Rd or Shaftsbury Rd West Ryde. This is a nice playground with a large open area beside. There are trees providing only very limited shade but an extra place to play. There is a bit of road noise, but the trees do hide it a bit. There are swings, spring riders and climbing areas. All on bark softfall. There are a few benches in the tree shade and space for picnics as well. Sorry for the bad photo, please upload one on your next visit.
near 2 Shaftsbury Rd, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- Anzac Park is on Anzac Avenue, West Ryde. It is partially fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with a slide and a set of swings, a spring rider and a sliding pole. This has a great open space area to enjoy. At the side of the park you can find some seating area and parking
near 80 Anzac Ave, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- This playground is located on Daffodil Street inside a residential area at Giraween Reserve. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: two monkey bars, a see-saw and a slide.
13 Daffodil St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This small grassy playground is located on Brush Road inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and two spring riders. You can find a bus stop just in front of this park.
Corner of Brush Rd Hermoyne St, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- This great playground is at Eastwood Park. It is partially fenced and picnic shelters. The playground is divided into a lower playground and it offers: spring rockers, a swing, a slide, and music chimes and a fort. The upper playground offers: swings, a climbing frame, a slide and a see saw. A cycle path is also available.
22 Lakeside Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This park is located on Consitution Road inside Meadowbank Park.It is fenced and shaded. It has a variety of toy equipment: a play system, a see-saw, a spring rocker and a slide. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. Around the park you can find sheltered picnic areas.
117-119 Constitution Rd, Meadowbank NSW 2114, Australia
- This small playground is located on Union Street. It is unfenced, unshaded and suitable for pre schoolers. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a spring rider. At the side of the park you can find some parking as well.
near 6 Union St, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia