Playground:David Woods Playing Fields, East Bowral
Address: near 10 Boardman Road, East Bowral NSW 2576
The David Woods Playing Field is located on Boardman Road, East Bowral. The playground is fenced and unsheltered. There is a playhouse, spring riders, stand on spinner, climbing tower and slide. Picnic tables and public toilets are available. There are sports fields and half netball court and huge grassy areas. Car parking, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is accessed off Alice Ave. The play area is unfenced and unsheltered. Best suited for younger kids, suitable for toddlers. The play elements includes: baby plus senior swing, fort with wave slide, spiral pole, climbing mat, monkey bar, flying fox, bridge, ladder and some other toys. There is a seat, picnic tables and bike tracks. The natural setting is capable for picnic. It is perfect for the kids for any play, ball games and so. This playground is set beside open water.
near 12 Alice Avenue, Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- This playground is located on the Robinia Drive in East Bowral. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. There is a fort with slide and some other toys. There is a playground here, but we have not visited yet. Please email me some photos when you visit and we can get the article up quickly for other parents.
near 4 Robinia Drive, East Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- This colourful playground is located on Park Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide for younger kids, a monkey bar, a see-saw and a set of swings.
63 Park Road, Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- This playground is located on Glebe Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a alise, a set of swings, a sliding pole and a monkey bar.
26 Glebe Street, Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- The Loseby Park is situated on Park Road in Bowral. The playground is partially fenced, unsheltered and best suited for the older kids. There is a modern climbing frame set with poles, ropes, climbing net, monkey bar, springer and some other elements. There is a bench. Also there are 8 tennis courts and oval. Public toilets, too.
near 5 Park Road, Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- The Centennial Park is located on Centennial Road in Bowral. It is partially fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a spider web climber, climbing frame and see saw. You can find a cricket court. Surrounded with nice grass, good for ball games or just to run around.
near 6 Centennial Road, Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- This playground is located on the Main Street in Mittagong. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a play unit with huge twisted slide, smaller slide, tunnel, monkey bar, poles, climbing net, a baby and a senior swing. There are a few picnic tables and BBQ at this park. There are public toilets and disability toilets. Street car parking, too.
near 23 Main Street, Mittagong NSW 2575, Australia
- This playground is located on Colo Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two slides and a spring rider next to it and a set of swings.
44 Colo Street, Mittagong NSW 2575, Australia