Address: 7 Denman Parade
Normanhurst NSW 2076
This playground is located on Denman Parade. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with bridge a and a tunnel slide. Next to this play system you can find a spring rider and a set of swings. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At the sides you can find two unsheltered picnic tables and some parking.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Small Playground opposite the St. Stephen´s Church Normanhurst. On Kenley Rd, but beside the busy Pennant Hills Road. Swings, see saw and spring rider. The fort is made for younger kids only.
2 Kenley Rd, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- This playground is situated at one end of Normanhurst Park, besdie the Oval. Playground has soft flooring and a short track for kiddy bikes. There's a small fort with a slide, climbing pole and a climbing net. Beside it are three swings, including a baby one, a see-saw and spring rider. Three benches (one of them is sheltered) are situated inside the sheltered area. Parking lot is in front of the playground.
beside 18 Harris Rd, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- A nice park found at the end of Arianna Avenue, Normanhurst. Set in a nice bushland you walk over a cool bridge to get to the equipment. The playground is simple and good with slide, fort, swings etc. There is a good path for riding bikes/scooters.
end of Arianna Avenue, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- This lovely playground is set at Ferndale Park, located on Ferndale Road in Normanhurst. There is a small and cute playground for younger kids. It is fenced, unsheltered, but some areas are shaded by nice trees. Suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find fort with tunnel slide, twisted tunnel, wooden bridge, abacus, noughts and crosses and ladder. There are 2 spring riders and a baby and a senior swing. You can find picnic table and bench under the shade. Unfortunatelly there is no car parking. Great place for fun and relax.
near 2 Ferndale Road, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- If you have smaller kids they'll enjoy this playground. A shady playground offers fire truck playhouse, a couple of swings and a slide. Picnic table is in the middle of playground so parents can overlook children while playing.
near 33 Unwin Road, Waitara NSW 2077, Australia
- Brickpit Park has two playgrounds - when you come to the park there's a playground with many toys for all ages. If you continue there's a skate park with a couple of picnic tables on your right. In front of the playground is a parking lot (with one space for disabled). This is a great place for all. There are sheltered picnic tables, a lot of grassy area for running around and playing. For toddlers there's a fort with slide, for others there are swings, flying foy and a climbing tower. All this equipment is scattered around the area. Kids can drive their bikes. The paths are long and circular so there's plenty space for driving. It's a shame there's no shade.
1 Dartford Road, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- This small park is located on Clarke Road inside Clarke Road Reerve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings.
115 Clarke Road, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- Small playground, partially shaded by trees with a few toys but a nice open field for playing football, badminton etc. Fort, see saw and some other toys.
near 3 Pacific Hwy, Wahroonga New South Wales 2076, Australien