Address: 14-16 Dawson Ave
Thornleigh NSW 2120
Nice open playground on the fairly quiet Dawson St (almost opposite Clifford Ave). Lots of good different toys here, only partially fenced. The roped Maerry-go-round and swings are favourite with my kids. Beside some beautiful open parkland and bushland, not far from Thornleigh oval. There is a fenced off-leash dog area a short distance from the play ground.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located at the end of Rannoch Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings. Equipment is placed on a softfall area.
End of Rannoch Place, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Small, but nice playground in the residental area of Myrtle/Pine Street, Normanhurst. Two swings, one slide, climbing tower and a small see saw on soft fall. One table can be used as a picnic area and a half basketball court for older kids. Parking space is available around the corner in front of the shops.
2 Myrtle St, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- The Janet Park Playground is located on Janet Ave in Thornleigh. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with slide, climbing wall, climbing net, a baby and a senior swing and some other elements. There is a picnic table under natural shade.
near Janet Ave, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- This playground set at Headen Park on Sinclair Ave, Thornleigh. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Best suited for younger kids. The play equipment includes fort, slides, spinners, climbing frames and more entertaining elements. There is a bench at the side for lazy parents. Also cute bike track and a big grassy area is available for more play. Car parking and toilets, too. Good place for some afternoon activity and relax.
near 37 Duffy Avenue, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Brickpit Park has two playgrounds - when you come to the park there's a playground with many toys for all ages. If you continue there's a skate park with a couple of picnic tables on your right. In front of the playground is a parking lot (with one space for disabled). This is a great place for all. There are sheltered picnic tables, a lot of grassy area for running around and playing. For toddlers there's a fort with slide, for others there are swings, flying foy and a climbing tower. All this equipment is scattered around the area. Kids can drive their bikes. The paths are long and circular so there's plenty space for driving. It's a shame there's no shade.
1 Dartford Road, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- There is a cute playground for the younger kids on the corner of Sefton Rd and Lockerbie Road, Thornleigh. It is fenced, covered by sail. There are swings, slides, springers, cute bike tracks. There is a picnic table and seats. Lovely and safe place for activities and events for the little ones.
near 28-30 Lockerbie Road, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Small Playground opposite the St. Stephen´s Church Normanhurst. On Kenley Rd, but beside the busy Pennant Hills Road. Swings, see saw and spring rider. The fort is made for younger kids only.
2 Kenley Rd, Normanhurst NSW 2076, Australia
- This grasy playground is located on Larool Crescent . It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. (next to the pre school)
near 12 Larool Crescent, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia