Playground:Day Street Reserve
Address: Day Street
This playground is accessible from both Hollywood Drive & Willis Street in Lansvale. It is well equipped to keep the younger children entertained while the older kids take advantage of the bicycle track, basketball court or open grass areas. The established trees provide a good amount of shade and the playground is set far off the road making it safer for the younger kids.
Fairfield City Council
ph: (02) 9725 0222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small but nice foreshore playground is set at the Grand Flaneur Beach. It offers basic toys, mostly for smaller children: ship play structure, slide, two sail springers, and a set of swings. All is set on rubber soft fall surface, surrounded with bike track for these little bikes :) There's plenty of green area around for ball games. Beside the play area you will find a well equipped outdoor gym, also on rubber surface. Beach is near by, toilets are a bit far away to the east. There are two parking lots in the park, one by the playground and another by the toilets.
Homestead Park, Homestead Ave, Chipping Norton NSW, Australia
- This playground is set at Black Muscat Park, located on Homestead Avenue in Chipping Norton. It is unfenced, naturally shaded and suitable for all abilities. There are slides, ramps, sliding and climbing poles, flying fox, noughts and crosses, abacus, log roll, fort, climbing wall, rope climbing tower, spider net climber, spring riders, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There are sheltered picnic areas with BBQs and tables, public toilets, large grassy areas, plenty car parking. Near to the playground you can find river, great place for some refresh and fun.
near Homestead Avenue, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on the corner of Vale & Bareena Streets in Canley Vale. It has a 250m bicycle track with a large open grass area in the center of it, providing place for the older kids activities. There are a few trees providing shade and the park is almost entirely fenced in.
Vale Street, Canley Vale NSW, 2166, Australia
- This playground is located on Hilwa Street in Villawood. There is a large climbing tower which is suitable for all ages as well as a small bicycle path and some open grass area. Although there are toilets here, they are only opened on request for park events. There is a shopping complex located alongside the park which has various stores and services on offer.
Hilwa Street, Villawood NSW, 2163, Australia
- This is a well equipped playground which is located on Charlton Avenut by the lake. It is unfenced and unshaded, but there are shady woody areas around. The toy equipment is set on rubber soft fall area, and includes slides, monkey bars, flying fox, climbing wall, climbing net and other kinds of climbers, also spring riders. At the side you can find a set of swings. Open grassy spaces around for ball and other games. Benches, picnic tables, bbqs around, big sheltered picnic area, toilets (disabled access), also car parking nearby, walk and bike paths and a small jetty - boat ramp nearby.
near 65 Charlton Avenue, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- Parents please help make this article better and add some photos and information, thank you Toys incl climbing tower and play system with monkey bars. Playground is located next to a big parking lot and toilets. There are a couple of sheltered picnic tables scattered around the park, open water is near by.
Beatty Parade, Georges Hall NSW 2198, Australia
- Nice roomy park has a basic playground, located on Yachtsmans Dr. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Has baby plus senior swing, fort, slide, sliding pole, abacus, steering wheel, shop front and monkey bar. Best for younger kids. A bench beside. Small space right beside, but the park has big open field for ball games - good for older kids. Also bike/walk track.
near 5 Yachtsman Drive, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set at the Fairfield City Leisure Centre, the centre is fully fenced. The play area is unsheltered, rubber surfaced. Suitable for all abilities. There is a good equipped play system next to the pools (one pool for adults, one for kids - with shade sails), the kids can find double slide, tunnel slide, tall rope climber and other climbers, stainless steel spinner, hammock, cat tail and other. Grassy rooms around. The park offers picnic facilities, toilets, car parking. Across the street the Makepeace Oval.
near Honour Ave, Fairfield NSW 2165, Australia