Address: End of Deakin St
Silverwater NSW 2128
This park is located on Beaconsfield Avenue and at the end of Deakin St. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find three forts with three slides. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table. Moreover, there is a wide open field area to play.
Auburn City Council
(02) 9735 1222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Station Road at Bardo Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a play system with two slides. Toy equipment is on a softfall area. You can also find two picnic tables and seating around the park. A synthetic space area is also available.
near 35 Station Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- this playground is in Auburn park on the corner of Simpson St and Macquarie Rd Auburn. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a general play system with slides, steps, bridge, and plenty of stuff to climb. these is also a set of swings on a softfall area. Around this park you can find some seating and open area, BBQ and picnic tables. There is also some concrete paths for walking and riding on.
Corner of Simpson St and Macquarie Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- This park is located on Newignton Road inside Buruwang Park. Toy equipment includes a slide, fort, monkey bars, single-pole merry-go-round an climbing net and general hiding places. A bus stop is also available at the front of it. At the side of the park there is a shaded picnic area.
near LOT 35 Newington Blvd, Newington NSW 2127, Australia
- This park is located beside Silverwater Road. It is unfenced and unshaded (although there are nice trees around the playground area). This park has a water view kids and families can enjoy. As toy equipment you can find a play system with climbing area and slides and a set of swings. Around the park you can find sheltered picnic areas.
near LOT 92 Silverwater Rd, Silverwater NSW 2128, Australia
- This small playground is located on John Street inside Chadwick Reserve. It is only fenced between the houses and is unshaded. there is a set of swings and a bit of open space to run around.
near 68 John St, Lidcombe NSW 2141, Australia
- This park is located on Cumberland Square and Plover Street. As toy equipment you can find a wooden play system with a wooden bridge for older kids and another space for younger ones with two spring riders. There is a lot of open field area for kids to play. At the sides of the park you can find some seating.
Cumberland Square, Newington NSW 2127, Australia
- This park is located the corner of Corner of Helena St and Elsham Rd inside a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and a monkey bar. At the sides of this park you can find some seating and three sheltered picnic areas. This is an ideal place for small and medium size family groups.
Corner of Helena St and Elsham Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- This playground is located on Nicholas and Jellicoe Street. It is fenced and unshaded. This park is divided into two areas: area one has got a slide and a set of swings, area two has got a play system with a sliding pole and a monkey bar. This equipment is placed on a softfall area. Near this park you can find a fitness trail.
near 6 Nicholas St, Lidcombe NSW 2141, Australia