Address: Corner of Denawen Ave and Neerim Rd
Castle Cove NSW 2069
This themed playground is located on Denawen Avenue. It is fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find two areas. On one area you can find a fort with slide on a softfall area. At another area you can find a spring rider, a daffodil, a Billy Goat, and an action pyramid. At the side of the park you can find a picnic table and parking.
ph: (02) 9777 1000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Donegald Road inside Donegald Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes one slide and a set of swings.
near 14 Donegal Rd, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- This park is located on Holly Street in Castle Hove. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a climbing net, a monkey bar and a set of swings. This park offers barbecue facilities, off leash dog area, picnic tables, benches, sports ground and a short boardwalk loop with bridges. This park is recommended for large families and groups.
26 Holly St, Castle Cove NSW 2069, Australia
- This playground is locatd on Ballina Avenue inside Ballina Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings and a slide.
near 12 Ballina Ave, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is located on Mc Cabe Place inside Warrane Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a see-saw and a spring rider.
near 2 McCabe Pl, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- This playground is at Killarney Heights Shopping Centre next to the car parking and buildings. It is located on Starkey St. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There is a fort, slide, springer, climbing frames and more elements that keep kids entertained while Mummy is shopping. There are some seats for lazy Daddies watching their kids play. There is a big car park and a bus stop. Toilets are available. There are cafes and restaurants for some drink and snack. Daddies, have fun with the kids while waiting for Mummies :) Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near Killarney Heights Shops Starkey St, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is located on Starkey Street inside Starkey Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment here: a set of swings and a slide.
165 Starkey St, Killarney Heights Nueva Gales del Sur 2087, Australia
- If you're looking for whole day fun for kids than this is the place to visit. In a fenced and shady area they will explore the several toys, inlcuding swings, slide and tunnel under it, sliding and climbing wall, balance beam and more. Outside the fence there's a big climbing net and track for bikes. A couple of picnic tables and BBQ are located around the area. Parking lot is on Warrane Street (inlc spaces for disabled) and on McClellend Street. A bus station is up front. Toilets are behind the playground, beside the oval.
opposite 17-31 McClelland Street, North Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia
- Echo Point Park is located in bushland on Middle Harbour foreshores, opposite 80 Babbage Road, Roseville Chase. There is a fort in a shape of a ship with slides and stairs, two swings and a couple of benches. Near the entrance is one shaded picnic table for BBQs and there a couple more along the street. Playground is located near open water.
opposite 80 Babbage Road, Roseville Chase New South Wales 2069, Australia