Address: near 81 Edward Street
Bondi Beach NSW 2026
This small playground is situated at Dickson Park on the corner of Edward St and Wellington Street, Sydney. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There is a woody place at the background for some shade and short walk, also a covered picnic table. The play equipment is best suited for younger kids, includes a baby plus a senior swing and a play system with slide, bridge, small climbing net, ladder, monkey bar and sliding pole. Good for some afternoon outdoor activity and relax.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is a shaded little playground with a couple of swings and fort wih slides and monkey bar. There's a nice path for kiddy bikes and some benches around the place. Parking is available along the street.
30 Bennett St, Bondi NSW 2026, Australia
- There is a small park with a very simple playground for littlies on the end of Sir Thomas Mitchell Rd, Bondi Beach. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a baby plus a senior swing and a slide under a nice big tree. Also you can find benches. Lovel place for some afternoon relax.
near 39 Sir Thomas Mitchell Road, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
- Waverley Council proposed and approved an upgrade at Tamarama Park, which will provide new, improved and safe facilities for beach, park and coast walk users. Demolition and construction will begin during the winter months of 2013, with the aim of having the upgrade completed by that summer.
near 18 Tamarama Marine Dr, Tamarama NSW 2026, Australia
- This nice, colorful playground is set on Warners Ave at Barracluff Park. It is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment there is a tall ladder, bridge, fireman's pole and slide, a tall playhouse with steps and fireman's pole, 2 springers, one another with 4 seats as a see saw and a baby plus senior swing. There is a large grassy area great for run around, kick the ball and kite flying. You can fins some seats, picnic table and car parking. Good for some outdoor activity for the kids and relax for the parents.
4 Warners Ave, Sydney NSW 2026, Australia
- This playground is located on Pacific Avnue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and unsheltered picnic tables.
12 Pacific Avenue, Tamarama NSW 2026, Australia
- A nicely kept simple playground down the steps off Beresford Road. Sorry for the lack of photos, anyone else have some to upload??
near 87 Beresford Rd, Bellevue Hill NSW 2023, Australia
- This challenging playground is located on Cooper Park Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find one fort with two slides, a spring rider and a set of swings (one for baby and another one for older kids). Seating is available at the side of the park. Cooper Park is a large bushland reserve with many walking tracks and recreational facilities available (tennis courts, picnic areas). There is car parking and vehicle access from Buna Place.
11 Cooper Park Rd, Bellevue Hill NSW 2023, Australia
- This playground is located on Fletcher Street. It is unfenced and shaded. There are two divided areas one for older kids and another for younger ones. One area has got a play system with a slide and a spring rider. A second area has got a play system with monkey bars and a set of swings. Equipment is being placed on a softfall area. There are two seats around the park and some parking area.
82 Fletcher St, Woollahra NSW 2025, Australia