Address: between James Cook Drive, Orton Street and Knight Avenue
Kings Langley NSW 2147
Playground for smaller children with lots of toys and plenty of spaces for running around.
A circular bike path runs throught the park. A few benches are there for parents.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The playground in Shanke Crescent is located on 10 Shanke Crescent, Kings Langley, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has a see-saw swing, fort, slide, single pole merry-go-round, a rope bridge, a flying fox and spring riders all placed on soft fall. There is an unsheltered picnic table near the playground for snacks or lunches. There is an open field around the playground for children to run and play games in.
10 Shanke Crescent, Kings Langley NSW 2147, Australia
- This a very unique playground is set at Alwyn Lindfield Reserve, located on Glenwood Park Drive in Glenwood. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. You can find climbing frame set with climbing net, slide, monkey bar and some interesting and challenging elements. There are covered picnic tables, BBQ, public toilets and car parking. There are sport courts for older kids and adults.
near LOT 2 Glenwood Park Drive, Glenwood NSW 2768, Australia
- The playground on Howe Place is located on 5 Howe Place, Kings Langley, New South Wales. The playground is located within a residential area. it has a fort, slide and see-saw all placed on soft fall for pre and primary schoolers.
5 Howe Pl, Kings Langley NSW 2147, Australia
- This playground is located on Landy and Charlton ROad. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a spring rider and a sliding pole on one area. All equipment is set on a softfall area. At atnoher area youc an find a play system with a mounted and ordinary spring rider. Around the park you can find a bike track.
2 Landy Road, Lalor Park NSW 2147, Australia
- Arno Terrace, is a playground located on 5 Arno Terrace, Glenwood New South Wales. The play ground has a fort, sliding pole, slide, swings and a climbing net all put on soft fall. The playground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. Around the playground is a bicycle track and open field for running and playing in. The playground is partially fenced and is located in a residential area therefore. The park also has benches around the play ground therefore you can keep an eye on your kids as they play.
5 Arno Terrace, Glenwood NSW 2768, Australia
- Pearce Reserve playground is located on 55 Molyneaux Avenue, Kings Langley, New South Wales. The play ground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. It has a fort, swings, spring rider and see-saw placed on soft fall. There is also an open field around the playground for children to run around in.
55 Molyneaux Ave, Kings Langley NSW 2147, Australia
- Play ground Elba Way is located on 7 Elba Way Glenwood. The playground has a small lake for water play for high school kids, primary school kids and preschoolers if they are supervised. The lake is surrounded by trees. The playground also has slides and a merry go round for preschoolers. It also has a large playground where preschoolers, primary school kids and high school kids can play different ball games or just run round the filed. The park is partially fenced.
7 Elba Way, Glenwood NSW 2768, Australia
- The playground is located at Glenwood Lake on Glenwood Park Drive.It is big area with big grassy open field.Creek is near.Suitable for toddlers,has seats plenty of picnic table,bbq,basket ball court,bike path.Has 2play ground frames,swings,climbing equipment and more.Shady trees around.
near 205 Glenwood Park Dr, Glenwood NSW 2768, Australia