Playground:Dixon Park Playground, Merewether NSW
Address: near Ocean Street
Merewether NSW 2291
This playground is located on Ocean Street, close to the foreshore. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, a climbing net, climbing mat, and few other toys. At the side you can find sheltered picnic tables and benches, and bbqs. This is a great place for large families and groups since there is plenty of open space area. The park has large open grass and nice panorama. Big car park beside.
Newcastle City Council
ph: (02) 4974 2000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Playground is located in the middle of Empire Park, surrounded by Oval and tennis courts. Kids can play on swings, slide and monkey bar. A sheltered picnic table is just beside the playground. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you. edit:location
1 Kilgour Avenue, Bar Beach NSW 2300, Australia
- This small park is located on Rowan Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, spring riders and a bike path.
opposite 26 Rowan Crescent, Merewether NSW 2291, Australia
- Located on the corner of Smith and Dumaresq Streets, beside volleyball courts and ovals. Best suited for younger kids. It is shady by trees, partly fenced. There is a slide with ladder, see saw, 2 spring riders and a baby plus a senior swing. Few picnic tables around, under natural shade.
near Cnr Smith and Dumaresq Streets, Newcastle West NSW 2302, Australia
- This playground is located on Bruce Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, a monkey bar and a climbing net. At the front of this park you can find a parking.
- This palyground is located on Woodward and Lorraine Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. There is a bench at the side of this park.
- This playground is located on Nesca Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a see-saw. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table. At the front you can find some parking.
2-4 Nesca Parade, The Hill NSW 2300, Australia
- This playground is located on Alexander Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, two spring riders and a set of swings. As facilities you can find a cricket and tennis courts.
- This playground is set at King Edward Park on York Drive, Newcastle. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play area is right beside the road and there is no fence, so pay attention.. The play equipment includes a baby plus a senior swing, small slide, boat stucture and rocker for the littlies, nig rope climbing ball for the older kids There is a bench between the toys. At the side, there is a covered picnic area. Next to the playground you can find toilets, picnic area with tables and BBQs, water fountain. The other side of the road there is a pretty rotunda and flower bed, great for some photos. You can find tennis courts (Newcastle Hill Tennis Club) on Reserve Rd nearby. The beautiful panorama makes this place very refreshing and enjoyable.
near York Drive, Newcastle NSW 2300, Australia