Address: opposite 10 Kent Place
Wangi Wangi NSW 2267
Dobell Park is a nice location for family picnics. Children can enjoy on many climbing and swinging toys, or simply run around and play ball games. Open water is close by. There are plenty of picnic tables (sheltered and not) and BBQ's so you can spend there the whole day.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A perfect spot for family picnics. It offers basic toys for smaller children and plenty of space for ball games and running. Toilets are at the entrance. BBQ's and picnic tables are scattered around the area. Open water is nearby. Parking is available on Brooks Street.
beginning of Brooks Street, Arcadia Vale NSW 2283, Australia
- This playground is located on Wood Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a tunnel slide and a playhouse.
240 Pacific Highway, Swansea NSW 2281, Australia
- This playground is located on Lakeview Parade at a waterfront. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two sets of swings, a fort with a slide, a bridge and some parking.
41-57 Lakeview Parade, Pelican NSW 2281, Australia
- Pelican RSL Playground is set on the corner of Soldiers Road and Piriwal Street, Pelican. Unfenced, unsheltered. As toy equipment you can find swings, rocker and a play system with simple and tunnel slide, noughts and crosses, sliding pole, bridge and climbing frames. There are few picnic tables at the side. There is some grassy space, enough for the littlies to run around and kick the ball. Good place for some play and relax.
near 4 Faymax Street, Pelican NSW 2281, Australia
- A nice sandy playground located beside the street. It's fenced toward the street but not toward open water. There's BBQ and a couple of benches. If preffered there's cafe across the street that offers different menues and coffee. Parking is available along Wharf St or across the Brighton Ave.
corner of Brighton Ave and Wharf St, Toronto NSW 2283, Australia
- This playground is located on Koowong Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play sytem with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a seat.
2W Koowong Road, Gwandalan NSW 2259, Australia
- This playground is set by Blacksmiths Beach on Ungala Rd in Blacksmiths. It is near the sea and Swansea Belmont Surf Lifesaving Club. The play area is unfenced and unsheltered, surrounded by some trees and bush. The play equipment includes rockers, swings, cute fort with plenty of elements as slides, climbing frames, sliding and climbing poles, climbing wall, monkey bar, bridge and more. There is a picnic tables beside the play area. You can find covered picnic area with BBQ nearby. Car parking and toilets are available, too. There are some grassy areas for ball games, and the beach for swim, play in sand and enjoy the sun bath. After the big energy burning will be fine the fresh outdoor food. Great place for some refresh and fun.
near 122 Ungala Road, Blacksmiths NSW 2281, Australia
- This cute playground can find at Morisset Park on Macquarie Rd.It is partially fenced but unsheltered.Suitable for toddlers and kiddy bike on bike track around.Nice shady trees around.Has toilets,seat,picnic table with bbq,car parking.Ground is on soft fall.The equipment is basic,fort with spiral pole, slide,ladder,bridge,climbing net,flying fox,swings,paralel bars,see-saw.So has open grassy area for run and some play.
near Macquarie Rd, Morisset Park NSW 2264, Australia