Address: 63 Caledonian Street
Bexley NSW 2207
This playground is located on Caledonian Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, two spring riders and a set of swings. At the side you can find two benches.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This quaintly pleasant playground is situated on Donnan Street in Bexley. Being located on the Bexley Oval Sporting Grounds means that there is plenty of open space for the bigger kids to kick a ball around or fly a kite perhaps. There is an extensive bicycle track which winds its way through Bexley Oval leaving the smaller kiddies with a playground full of equipment to entertain themselves with. Situated in a residential area means that there are not many shops around; however there is a canteen in the Bexley Oval building, along with toilets and changing rooms.
Donnan Street Bexley NSW , 2207, Australia
- This playground is located on Short Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, two spring riders, a climbing tower and a set of swings. You can find off street parking.
25 Short Street, Carlton Nueva Gales del Sur 2218, Australia
- This playground is set at Robertson St Reserve on Robertson St, Kogarah, Unfenced, unsheltered, has some shade by trees, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment there are 3 slides including one spiral slide, a baby plus a senior swing, two simple rockers, one rocker with 4 seats, a fort, monkey bar, sliding poles and climbing frames. There are plenty of benches around the play area. The reserve has some grassy and shady areas for longing on picnic blanket and read some great book. Nice place for some afternoon play and relax.
near 30 Robertson Street, Kogarah NSW 2217, Australia
- This small playground is located on Prospect Lane. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a spring rider and a see-saw.
LOT 701 Prospect Lane, Carlton Nueva Gales del Sur 2218, Australia
- This is a fun little playground with a full array of obstacles like climbing nets, spring riders, rope bridge, etc. and is found on the corner of Regent & Basil Streets, Bexley. It has a small and a large bicycle track with a large open field in the middle, posing as plenty of entertainment for the active older child.
Corner of Basil Rd and Regent Street, Bexley NSW , 2207, Australia
- This playground is located on Taylor and King Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide a climbing net and a spring rider. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side you can find some parking.
Taylor Street, Kogarah Nueva Gales del Sur 2217, Australia
- Kingsland Road South in Bexley, Sydney, has a lovely little playground area. Although small, it offers a variety of playground items to keep the younger kids busy. It has a small open field right next to it which is big enough to kick a ball, play some cricket or other things which the older kids might prefer; however there is not much in the way of entertainment for the teenagers.
LOT 1 Kingsland Rd South, Bexley NSW 2207, Australia
- Situated on Highgate Street, this playground is simple yet adequate. Although it doesn't have many features, it is situated right next to the Bexley Swimming and Fitness Centre which boasts all sorts of facilities including a kiosk to buy drinks, sweets and some hot food. All the pools are heated and there is a pool to suit every age. There are also large open fields with plenty of shaded picnic tables for you to enjoy.
109 Highgate Street, Bexley , NSW 2207, Australia