Playground:Don Moon Reserve Playground, Camden NSW
Address: near 18 Murrandah Avenue
Camden NSW 2570
It's a simple playground for younger kids, set in a fenced local park between Kimbarra and Murrandah Ave. You can find a slide, a see saw, spring rider and a set of swings. There are benches around, grassy room and shady trees.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Small local playground on Little St. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a set of swings and a big 4 ways bouncing see saw. Some grass around and seating.
near 46 Little Street, Camden NSW 2570, Australia
- This playground is situated at the pretty nice Macarthur Park on Menangle Road in Camden. Partially fenced, unsheltered. There are swings, springer, slide, spinner. The equipment is best suited to younger kids. The pretty nice environment with trees, grasslands, flower gardens, walk paths, benches to sit are make this park very enjoyable and excellent for some relax. Bring a blanket, pack some sweets and chill in the grass. You can help to make this playground better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 13 Menangle Road, Camden NSW 2570, Australia
- Located between Pindari Ave and Old Hume Hwy. Unfenced, unsheltered, there are some trees around, surrounded with some grass. Play equipment: baby plus senior swing, spring rider, fort, slide, spiral pole, bridge, monkey bar and few other elements.
near 70 Pindari Avenue, Camden NSW 2570, Australia
- Located Cnr Cawdor Rd and Barsden St. Unfenced, shady by trees. There are basic play elements as swings, slide, climbers, poles, etc. There are several covered picnic tables, also bbq facilities around. Some open grassy space beside the playground. Walk paths, too. Car parking and toilets closeby. Cleaners Supermarket nearby. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
Cnr Cawdor Rd and Barsden St, Camden NSW 2570, Australia
- This playground is located on Peter Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a climbing tower, a slide, a fort with a slide and a monkey bar, a set of swings and a playhouse. This reserve offer sheltered picnic tables, a sportsfield, a bike track and parking.
Peter Ave, Camden NSW 2570, Australia
- This playground is located beside Camden Sports Club, Camden District Tennis Association Inc., an oval, several restaurants and cafes, also, not to far away from Camden War Memorial Pool. Accessed off Cawdor Road. Partly fenced, shady by trees, suitable for wide range of ages. The play equipment includes basic elements as slide, baby and senior swing, vertical spider web, springer and climbers. Some grass around and seating. Car parking beside.
near 10 Cawdor Road, Camden NSW 2570, Australia
- Small, fenced reserve on the corner of Greenaway Ave and Caroline Chisholm Dr. There is a baby and a senior swing, also a slide. Covered picnic table beside, also bench. Some grass beside and trees.
Cnr Greenaway Ave and Caroline Chisholm Dr, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- This is just a small playground with two swings (one baby). There's a large area for kids to run around and play ball games. Playground is surrounded by suburbian houses.
near 10 Barker Close, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia