Playground:Don Moore Reserve Playground
Address: end of Tiernan Ave
North Rocks NSW 2151
There's a playground for little ones behind the toilets building and several basketball courts. If kids want to run around and play other ball games they can, playground is surrounded by a large green area. A huge parking lot is up front.
Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set on the corner of Eather Ave and Alderson Ave. It is unsheltered, unfenced, shady by trees. The equipment is set on rubber soft fall area. There are no elements for toddlers. You can find a fort with climbing net, slide, bridge, sliding pole, steering wheel, monkey bar and flying fox. There is a bench at the side to chill. Nice woody place, great for some afternoon relax.
near 11 Alderson Avenue, North Rocks NSW 2151, Australia
- Very little playground is in shopping centre between Cole's and K Mart on North Rock Road.Perfect for toddlers.You can find more entertaining frames like little car,books,climbing wall,stepping elements and poles on soft fall.We have not any details about toys.You can help to make some photos and adding details. Thanks.
near 219 N Rocks Rd, North Rocks NSW 2151, Australia
- John Wearn Reserve is a park for children of all ages. Older ones can use the skate park, half basketball court and bike track. Little ones can play one the fenced and complitely shaded playground. There's a fort with slide and many other toys. BBQ and picnic tables (some sheltered) are next to the playground so here you can have family picnics and everyone will have fun. A large grassy area offers place for running around and ball games. Bus station is at the entrance on Balaka Dr.
between Balaka Dr and Farnell Ave John Wearn Reserve, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- North Rocks Park is a nicely shaded and fenced playground. It is located near public toilets and there's plenty of parking space available. A bus station is straight on the North Rocks Road. Children can enjoy climbing, swinging and sliding while parents prepair something to eat on the BBQ or just have a moment while watching youngesters. There's also a bike path around the playground. Next to the playground are 5 tennis courts. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
opposite 387 North Rocks Road, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- Playground is surrounded by trees and facing a street. It is fenced away by a low fence. There's a lot of green shaded area for running around and playing ball games. A sheltered picnic table overlooks the area and is located between the playground and the street. Kids can play on a fort with a climbing ladder and a slide. There are also some monkey bars. A nice spot for an afternoon out.
near 129-131 Aiken Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- This park is located on Mc Gee Place inside Ted Horwood Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. You can find challenging toy equipmnet for pre and primary school kids. Toy equipmnet includes a sheltered fort with a slide, a climbing net and a set of swigs for younger kids. On another area you can find a play system with a monkey bar, a wooden climbing wall and a small climbing tower.
14 McGee Pl, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This nice playground for little kids is located at the corner of Carmen Dr and Oakes Rd. There are three picnic tables and a couple of benches. Kids can play on swings (including a baby one), a slide and some single pole see-saws. You can bring kiddy bikes as there's a nice path for driving around. There are several cafes, restaurants and shops and a big parking lot across the street. You can park beside the playground for a limited two hours.
LOT 5 Carmen Drive, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- There is a woody shady playground at George Thornton Reserve on the end of Hill Road West Pennant Hills. The play equipment includes spiral pole, fireman's pole, monkey bar, swings and more entertaining elements. There is a big open grassy space and bike tracks for more activities. Also picnic tables and car park available. On the other side of the reserve there is an outdoor gym. Good place for outdoor activities and relax.
near 19 Hill Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia