Playground:Don R Campbell Park Playground
Address: near 40 High Street
Queanbeyan East NSW 2620
Playground is located on High Street. It's partially fenced and it has a swing and slide.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Blundell Park is located on Ford Street in Queanbeyan East. The play area is partially fenced and partially shaded by trees. There are two play areas, one for the younger kids, has a play unit with slide, tunnel, fireman's pole, ladder. The second for the older kids, has a challenging climbing frame set with monkey bars, flying fox, pommel step bridge and many activities for climbing. There is a cricket court in the park. Car park, too.
near LOT 7315 Ford Street, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia
- The Ray Morton Park is located on Waniassa Street in Queanbeyan. The playground is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a climbing frame set with monkey bar, fireman's pole and climbing net. There is a large grassy area at the park, what is good for some sports and ball games. Across the street you can find river, nice, relaxing place. Car parking, too.
near 8-10 Waniassa Street, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia
- The Sister City Park Playground is located on Macquoid Street in Queanbeyan East. It is unfenced and partially shaded by trees. You can find play unit with slide, monkey bar, poles and some other elements. There is a picnic table under natural shade. Car parking is available.
near 38 Macquoid Street, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia
- The Queen Elizabeth Park is located on Morisset Street in Queanbeyan. The playground is fully fenced and unsheltered. Suitable for toddlers. There is a big slide with ladder, a baby and a senior swing and 5 balance poles. The park is host picnic tables, BBQ, public toilets, grassy area and nice river. Car parking, too.
near 38-40 Morisset Street, Queanbeyan NSW 2620, Australia
- There is a fully fenced, unsheltered playground located on Collett Street. This playground is suitable for younger kids and for toddlers. The equipment has: baby plus senior swing, slide, ladder, parallel bars, stand on spinner and some other climber toys. There are benches, bike way and car parking. This playground is set beside open water.
near 55 Collett Street, Queanbeyan NSW 2620, Australia
- This playground is located on Carwoola Place in Queanbeyan East. It is unfenced and partially shaded by trees. There are 3 play areas. One has an interesting see saw and 2 senior swings. Another has a slide with ladder, monkey bar and spring rider. The third has a spinner cup. There is a bench under natural shade.
near 10-12 Carwoola Place, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia
- This fenced playground is located on Trinculo Place in Queanbeyan East. You can find ship structure with forts, twisted slide, climbing wall, bridge, ladders and some interesting elements. There is a fenced picnic area with covered tables and BBQ. Car parking, too. Nice views of the river.
near 20 Trinculo Place, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia
- It is a little playground located on Buttle Street. The play area is partially fenced, unsheltered and best suited for older kids. The play elements includes: two fort with slide, monkey bar, ladder and parallel bars. The park has nice grassy area, it is good for kids to run, kick the ball or even other games playing.
near 26A Stonehaven Circuit, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia