This colourful playground is located on Terania Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a climbing net at the side. There is also a spring rider and a set of swings. Set of swings are located on a softfall area. Parking and seating is available.
Wollonging City Council
ph: (02) 4227 7111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Kirton Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a basketball toy.
- This playground is located on Bramsen Park. It is unshaded and mostly surrounded by suburbian houses. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, swings and spring riders. There's plenty of space for running and ball games.
near LOT 37 Bramsen Street, Bellambi NSW 2518, Australia
- There is a well equipped playground at Corrimal Memorial Park, located on Princes Highway. Unfenced, unsheltered but shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. There is a big fort system with slides and climbing frames, baby and senior swing and more entertaining elements. You can find benches under shady trees and chill while the kids are burning some energy. At this park there are various sports courts including tennis and soccer. Beside the park there is a Corrimal Chicken House for some fresh food if you are hungry after big play. Car parking, toilets are available. Good place for some activities and sports.
near LOT 101 Princes Highway, Corrimal NSW 2518, Australia
- This playground is located on Park Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of monkey bars and a fort with a slide and bridges. There is also a playhouse and a set of swings, a climbing tower and a see-saw. There is also sheltered picnic tables.
- This fabulous, colorful playground is situated at Strachan Park on Princes Highway. The park is partially fenced, the play area is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. It is mostly interesting for younger kids. There is a well equipped, lovely colorful fort structure with three towers, steps, bridges, climbing frames, sliding pole, spiral pole, climbing net, slides, tunnel slide, tunnel and more element. You can find also a baby and a senior swing and spring riders. This park has some grassy area, not too big, but for littlies is right enough to run around laughing. There are two covered picnic tables at the side, so don't forget to pack some snack or if you like a sushi get it at the sushi bar beside the park. Also, there is a cafe across the street. A bus stop is right here, so it make this park easy accessible. Toilets are available, too. This is a cute, small and perfect place to have fun and play!
Strachan Park , Princes Hwy, Woonona NSW 2517, Australia
- This playground is located on Chounding Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings swings, a sliding pole a spring rider and a monkey bar.
- This playground is located on Cassel Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a set of swings and two spring riders.
- This playground is located on Brooker Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipmetn you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings.