Playground:Downing St, Epping NSW 2121
Address: Corner of Dent and Downing Sts
Epping NSW 2121
West Epping Park Playground, is a small playground beside the community Centre access via Downing Street Epping. Sorry no photos, please take a few pics next visit.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Willoughby Street. It is fenced and unshaded. There are two areas with toy equipment one for junior and another one for senior. As toy equipment you can find one set of swings, two sliding poles, monkey amd climbing bars for senior kids. Youi can find a fort with a slide , a see-saw and two spring riders for junior kids. Around the park you kids can also enjoy a bike track. This park recognises Lord Augustus William Frederick Spencer Loftus (1817/1904), who was the 27th Governor of NSW from 1879 to 1884
37 Willoughby St, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- David Scott Reserve is found on the Corner of Wyralla Ave and Midson Rd, Epping NSW, beside the tennis courts. There are a set of swings for bigger kids outside the main fenced playground, which is really designed for toddlers and pre-schoolers. A small slide, a single pole merry-go-round, and a climbing net are all inside a fenced area with soft fall.
Corner of Wyralla Ave and Midson Rd, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- This playground is lcoated on Avonlea Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with climbing equipment such as monkey bars and a climbing bridge. Next to it you can find a set of swings and two spring riders. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic tables and benches.
33 Avonlea Drive, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- This park is located on Plympton Road. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. At the side you can find two sheltered picnic tables. A nice natural forest area worth exploring.
26 Plympton Road, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- This playground is located on Dunrossil Avenue. It is unfenced an unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two divided areas. You can find two forts with a slide, a climbing net and a climbing wall. At the side of this park youc an find a sheltered picnic table and two tennis courts.
35 Dunrossil Avenue, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- This si a nice playground in a large open parkland, located on Bridge St. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a mounted spring car at one side. At another area you can find a see-saw, a slide and a spring rider. The area also offers a large sportsfield, a cricket pitch, seating, picnic shelters, toilets and a bike track. The park takes its name from the popular Australian native Boronia shrub, which has more than 50 species. During the time of Australian federation this was a popular wildflower. Bus stop near the floral entrance on Bridge Street, it is a couple of blocks to walk to Epping Train station and the shops there
37 Bridge St, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- This playground is found on the Corner of Bullawai Place and Bingara Rd, Beecroft NSW. It is an open playground area with plenty of room, You will find a fort with a slide and swings are on soft fall, a spring rider and a few tunnels to explore as well.
Corner of Bullawai Place and Bingara Rd, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Darwin Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides and a set of swings. There is also a climbing tower and a spring rider. Beside these toys you can find a set of swings. There is also a sheltered picnic table near the park. Across the park there is a walkpath which connects the park to Darwin and Ross Street.
near 28-30 Darwin Street, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia