Address: 28 Thomas St
Hurstville NSW 2220
This playground is located on Thomas Street inside Doyle Gardens. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, a platform bridge, a monkey bar, a spring rider and a climbing tower. All equipment is ona sandpit. THis place offers picnic tables and toilets.
Hurstville City Council
ph: (02) 9330 6222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Gloucester Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a see-saw, a fort with a slide and a set of swings. You can find a sheltered picnic table.
258 Gloucester Road, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- This playground is located on Thomond Streer inside Binder Reserve. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a set of swings (one junior and another senior) and a sees-saw. Equipmnet is set on a sandpit. Behind the playground you can find a sheltered picnic area. At the side you can find a seat. This reserve also has public toilets and barbecue areas.
2-4 Thomond St, Hurstville NSW 2220, Australia
- This playground is set on the corner of Young and Penshurst Streets. It is partially fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The equipment: 1 baby and 1 senior swing, 2 spring riders, a see saw and a fort with 2 slides, fireman's pole and climbing frames. There is a grassy area, good for ball games. You can find benches and shaded picnic table at the side. There is bus stop on Penshurst Street.
opposite 35 Young Street, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia
- This playground is set at Penshurst Park on Cambridge Street, Penshurst. Unfenced, unsheltered, partially shaded by some trees. There are swings, climbing frames, slides, bridge and more elements that keep kids entertained. There is a big grassy space to burn more energy. Also you can find seats, tennis courts, car parking. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 498 Cambridge Street, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia
- This park is located on Lyle Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a sliding barrel, a climbing net, a see-saw and a set of swings. A play system includes: a fort with two slides and a platform bridge. At the side of the park there is a sheltered seating area. This reserve has a lot of open field area to play as well.
near 11 Lyle St, Hurstville NSW 2220, Australia
- A simple park joning the two parts of Immarna Pl, Penshurst. Pleasant open grassy area with a swing.
near 17 Immarna Pl, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia
- There is a cool fenced playground at Beverly Hills Park on Vanessa Rd (Hurstville City Council Family Day Care Scheme). Fenced, sheltered, rubber soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The equipment has the usual elements as spinners, rockers and more. There are seats for parents. Car park and toilets are available.
near 199 Vanessa Street, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- Peter Low Reserve is a nice bit of parkland behind a bunch of houses, you can access it from a few places, but the playground is closest to the access point between 14-16 Kinsel Ave, Kingsgrove. Nice playground with a some slides, swings and an elaborate climbing structure. Plenty of open space to run wild.
between 14-16 Kinsel Ave, Kingsgrove NSW 2208, Australia