Playground:Dr HJ Foley Rest Park
Address: near 148 Bridge Road
Glebe NSW 2037
This playground is in the Foley Park on the Bridge Rd. There are more bus stops, so easily accessible. It's fenced, soft fall grounded and partially shaded by some trees. Suitable for toddlers. There are more seats for parents under the trees. The equipment are: 4 simple swings, 2 swings for toddlers and 1 rope bridge swing. 1 Merry-Go-Round, 1 slide and there are many linked rope bridges. There are cafes, patisserie and food places, you can choose the Nawaz Flavour of India, or to take a pizza with the children, and so more near ( Bogart Pizza Cafe, Petit Tarte Cafe & Patisserie, Food Works Glebe, etc.). There is also a pharmacy near, some shops like Gleebooks, a hotel and more. There is Sydney Magician, it can be interesting for children and some churches ( St Jame's Catholic, St John's Anglican) and the Dr HJ Foley Memorial. So, it's a very good place to take a full day excursion with the family with many attractions to see and food places to not stay hungry.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Playground is mostly shaded by trees and partly fenced. Toys include one swing and a see-saw for four. Three benches are located around the playground. If you bring kiddy bikes there's also a short path for practice.
cnr of Ferry Road & Avon St, Glebe NSW 2037, Australia
near 20-24 Wood Street, Forest Lodge NSW 2037, Australia
- This playground is at the Wentworth Park. There is a big open area with bicycle track and sports house and sports field beside. Playground is divided into toddlers part and part for older kids. The later has plenty of climbing toys (monkey bars, climbing nets). Toddlers part has playhouse with slide, swings, see-saw and spring rider. A couple of picnic tables are around so you can spend here a whole afternoon. Toilets are further to the north. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
near William Henry Street, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia
- A nice playground is partly shaded by trees. Rubber flooring and good toys make it a fun experience for the kids. Benches are positioned all along the playground. Toys include swings, spring rider, see-saw, fort with slide and climbing net and a playhouse.
near 14 Oxley Street, Sydney NSW 2037, Australia
- This playground is set at Victoria Park, situated on City Road in The University of Sydney. It is partially fenced, unshaded and suitable for toddlers. There are 2 play areas. One has small climbing frame set with slide, stand on spinner, spring rider for younger kids. Another has really huge flying fox, bowl spinner, climbing sphere, senior swing. There is basketball court for older kids. You will find swimming pool, great place in sunny day. There are plenty picnic tables and BBQ. Car parking, too. Also, there is nice lake with bridge at the park, excellent place for relaxing walks.
near 5 City Road, The University of Sydney , Camperdown NSW 2050, Australia
- This playground is at lovely Hogan Park on Taylor Street.Suitable for toddlers and younger kids.Creek is nearby.It is unfenced,partially shaded play ground.Has plenty of shady trees,benches,picnic table,car parking,bike path.The equipment includes the usual toys as swings,paralel bars,2 fort with spiral slide and tunnel slide,ladder,climbing wall,climbing net,abacus,tire swing.Grassy area is next.All grounded is on soft fall.
near 85 Taylor St, Annandale NSW 2038, Australia
- A nice playground with rubber flooring has a variety of toys for younger kids. There are see-saw, two playhouses with slides, monkey bars and other climbing toys. Benches are beside the playground. Everything is nicely located under the trees so you have shade any time you come.
near Fig Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
- There is a small cute playground on Pine Street in Peace Park, Chippendale. It is fully fenced, shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. There is a spiral slide and spiral pole and a baby plus senior swing. You can find two benches for relax inside the fence. Lovely place for some afternoon relax.
near Pine Street, Chippendale NSW 2008, Australia