Playground:Dudley Page Reserve Children's Learner Bicycle Path
Address: near LOT 59 Military Road
Dover Heights NSW 2030
There is a small playground on the corner of Military road at Dudley Page Reserve, Dover Heights. Unfenced, unsheltered. It has a very high slide, swings, a see-saw and a rope climbing tower and there is plenty of flat ground for playing cricket or kicking a ball. Most of the equipment at the park is suited for older kids. There is no baby swing. There are very great learner bike path. If you have toddlers then check out Caffyn Park which is just around the corner. You can find benches for relax. Fantastic place with it's breathtaking panoramic views of the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Sydney Centrepoint Tower.
Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is accessible from Military Road and Isabel Avenue in Vaucluse (there are bus stops). It is partially fenced, shaded by sail plus trees, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a fort with slide, abacus, climbing frames, four swings, one with baby bucket and lots of low level puzzles. The grassy area is good for some ball games. There are picnic tables and seats. The Kimberley reserve playgroup, part of Playgroup NSW runs here too on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Lovely place. Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
Isabel Avenue, Vaucluse NSW, 2030, Australia
- This park is located on Hopetoun Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes a fort with a slide and a monkey bar, swings. This park is near the Vaucluse shopping strip and adjacent to Vaucluse Bowling Club.
near 29 Hopetoun Ave, Vaucluse NSW 2030, Australia
- This playground is located on Vickery Avenue inside Lyne Park. Lyne Park is located on the Sydney Harbour foreshore. It is unfenced and unshaded.As toy equipment you can find a themed playground. There are two play systems one for younger and another one for older kids. There is one fort with slide for youngr ones and another fort with a slide and bridge for older ones. It has also got a spring rider and two sets of swings. The park provides a range of local and regional recreational opportunities, access to a commercial seaplane base and provides access to ferry services. There is also some parking on Vickery Avenue.
near 1 Vickery Ave, Rose Bay NSW 2029, Australia
- A park with a view to a lighthouse, pretty cool I think. Found on Jennsen Ave (near Clarke St), Vaucluse NSW. This is a pleasant playground with swing, slide, spring based see-saw and a spring rider all on softfall. The park is very open (with good views over the ocean) but can get very windy. Enjoy some walks or bike rides through the park as well.
near 1 Jensen Ave, Vaucluse NSW 2030, Australia
- This nice, colorful playground is set on Warners Ave at Barracluff Park. It is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment there is a tall ladder, bridge, fireman's pole and slide, a tall playhouse with steps and fireman's pole, 2 springers, one another with 4 seats as a see saw and a baby plus senior swing. There is a large grassy area great for run around, kick the ball and kite flying. You can fins some seats, picnic table and car parking. Good for some outdoor activity for the kids and relax for the parents.
4 Warners Ave, Sydney NSW 2026, Australia
- This playground is located on Parsley Road inside Parsley Bay Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with three slides and one tunnel. At the side of this play system you can find a see-saw and two set of swings. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Near the park you an find two unsheltered picnic areas, parking and some seating. Oh and don't forget the beach and bay, and great place to play in the sand and water.
near 22 Parsley Rd, Vaucluse NSW 2030, Australia
- There is a cool playground on the beach on Park Drive near Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach. The play area is covered with sails, fenced, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. As play equipment there are exciting and challenging climbing frames including climbing walls, poles, ropes and more, also there are swings including baby swing, slides, rockers, spinners. there are benches inside the fence. Huge car parks, toilets are available. At the park there are covered picnic tables, BBQs and grassy areas to bring a blanket and lounging in the grass and for the kids to run around and play frisbee and ball games. Bike tracks for ride bikes, scooters and rollers, Bondi Skate Park nearby for the older kids, outdoor gym for adults, swimming pool for children and ocean pool nearby and of course the beach is all available for a perfect family weekend with lots of fun, activity and joy. There are several cafes and restaurants around and on the Campbell Parade so parents can easily grab that much needed coffee or a snack. Superb place for all day activity and relax. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near Park Drive, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
- There is a small park with a very simple playground for littlies on the end of Sir Thomas Mitchell Rd, Bondi Beach. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a baby plus a senior swing and a slide under a nice big tree. Also you can find benches. Lovel place for some afternoon relax.
near 39 Sir Thomas Mitchell Road, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia