Playground:Duke Street Park
Address: 16 Balfour Road
Kensington NSW 2033
This playground is located on Balfour Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. At antoher area you can find six sliding poles. All equipment is set on a softfall area.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground on Grand Drive,Centennial Park, NSW is one kids will enjoy. Here you will find two sets of swings for both toddlers and older kids, a playsystem with slide and a see-saw. There are BBQ's and picnic tables around and a big car park around the park as well. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
near Grand Dr, Centennial Park NSW 2021, Australia
- This is a nice playground for smaller kids. There are two swings (one baby) and some balancing toys. Forts have slides, climbing toys, bridge and more. Benches are located all along the playground. Fence is positioned toward the street.
opposite 1-15 Austin Grove, Zetland NSW 2017, Australia
- John Calopedos Memorial Playground is located at the intersection of Edward Ave & Doncaster Ave next to an oval. The playground is partially fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There are more play areas separated for younger and older kids. Some are shady by pretty trees. You can find baby and senior swings, fort with climbing frames, another smaller fort and more entertaining elements. There is a bike track meandering between the play areas. You can relax on benches. Great place for outdoor activities and relax.
intersection of Edward Ave & Doncaster Ave, Sydney NSW 2032, Australia
- Here are two playgrounds, southern one is for toddlers (9am-6pm, 2-6 year olds), northern one for bigger kids. Toddlers will can play on two playhouses, slide, spring riders and see-saw. Bigger kids will enjoy climbing toys (nets), fort with slide and sliding poles. They're both sun shaded and fenced. Playgrounds are located next to a large shopping and entertaining area. Parking is available in multistory Fox Studio parking first 2 hours free (check below for more info). There are still a few other paid kids fair like activities most weekends and school holidays (check below). Plenty of food and other stuff to explore in the area. The Entertainment Quarter in Moore Park is a place for every child to have fun. Just pick one of the many things they offer (http://www.eqmoorepark.com.au/Whats-On/Activities-For-Kids/): Animal Farm Wednesdays from 9.30am-1.30pm and Saturdays from 10am-2pm, and now at the EQ Sunday Markets 10am-2pm. Cost: $5 entry.It is suitable for little and BIG kids who LOVE animals! Monkey Mania Open 7 days a week. It offers play equipment for 1-12 year olds including jumping castles, kiddies go-karts, dedicated toddler area, cafe and themed party rooms. They also offer Drop'n Shop service for parents who want to drop their children off while they shop (for max three hours, for kids 5+, cost $25). www.monkeymania.com.au Flymotion - Bungy Trampoline & Bubbles of Fun Open Wednesday, Saturdays & Sundays and everyday of the School Holidays (weather permitting) from 10am-4pm. They are $10 each for 4 mins. www.flymotion.com.au Planet Entertainment - Jumping Castles Open Wednesday, Saturdays & Sundays and everyday of the School Holidays (weather permitting) from 10am-4pm. They cost $5 for 10 mins, $10 for 20mins, $15 for 1 hour or $20 for an unlimited day pass on both jumping castles for 1 hour. www.planetentertainment.com.au Plaster Painting Studios A fun activity for all ages open 7 days a week from 10am-5pm. They provide the paint, brushes, smocks, ‘bits to stick on’, glaze and glitter! Prices range from $1-$25. www.plasterpainting.com Strike Bowling Bar Strike EQ features 12 tenpin bowling lanes, laser skirmish arena, private karaoke rooms, as well as pool tables and interactive games. www.strikebowling.com.au Hoyts IMAX Surround sound cinemas, but they also have IMAX® Theatres showing 2D and IMAX® 3D movies. www.hoyts.com.au Skater HQ At Skater HQ they teach kids how to use any of the products that they sell. They offer Inline Skate (Rollerblade Lessons), Skateboard, Longboard, Roller Skate, Unicycle, Heelys shoe, Ripstick, Scooter, Freeline Skate, Xlider and even Ice Skate Lessons if you've got the ice! Group Skateboarding and Inline Skating Lessons for kids and adults take place every Saturday and Sunday. Private Lessons are available most days. www.skaterhq.com.au Brent Street - Petite Performers' Program A fun, safe and high-quality performing arts experience for three to six year olds. www.brentsteet.com.au EQ Choo Choo Train Tour EQ every Saturday & Sunday from 10am-3pm in the Choo Choo Train. $5 per person for a 9 minute ride. Parking: 0-2 hours - FREE 2-3 hours - $6 3-4 hours - $10 4-5 hours - $14 5-6 hours - $18 6 + hours and maximum daily rate and lost ticket $25 Entry after 6pm is at an evening flat rate $7 For special events check pricing on http://www.eqmoorepark.com.au/About-EQ/EQ-Carpark/
122 Lang Road, Moore Park NSW 2021, Australia
- Playground is divided into two parts, half is grassy and the other half (which includes toys) has rubber flooring. Toys are sliding pole, playhouse and fort with slide. There are a couple of toys in the middle of playground. Parking lot is on the other side.
near 72 Boronia Street, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia
- If your kids like climbing toys than they will like this place. There are two forts with all sorts of climbing equipment (sliding pole, bridge, different stairs, monkey bars). There are also two kinds of swing and a long slide. A spring rider and a baby swing are suitable for the smaller kids. For older kids there's half basketball court. Playground is fenced toward the street. Parking spaces are across the street. Benches are beside the toys.
near 248-250 Pitt Street, Waterloo NSW 2017, Australia
- This playground is for younger kids. There are interactive sound features, giant guiros, a water feature, ‘hug-me’ poles and turtle sculptures. Kids will love it here. Restaurant, parking lot and toilets are near by. Check out the organised nature play programe for preschoolers at http://www.centennialparklands.com.au/whatson/whats_on/kids/banksia_buddies.
near Banksia Way, Centennial Park NSW 2021, Australia
- Kids can play on toys like two swings (one baby) and fort with slide and climbing net. Seating is around the playground. Bring kiddy bikes, there's plenty of space.
near 60 Redfern Street, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia