Playground:East Roseville Community Centre
Address: Corner of Park Avenue and Babbage Road, Roseville New South Wales 2069
East Roseville Community Centre playground is located Corner of Park Avenue and Babbage Road, Roseville.
This playground is a shared resource with several community groups. It is often booked and not always available for general public use. If you book the hall for an event you can also book the playground.
Playground is shaded and complitely fanced. Children can play on a fort with many different stairs and slides and two swings. Parents can wait at the picnic table or on the bench by the large parking lot, where many parking spaces are available. There's public transport near by.
Across Babbage Road there are many shops, such as Party Place Roseville, Wine Culture, Magnum Sports and Thaiangle House.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Follies Park is a beautiful playground, located opposite 11 Melbourne Rd, East Lindfield. There are two swings (one baby), see-saw for four, spiral slide and a bench for parents.
opposite 11 Melbourne Rd, East Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Carlyle Park is found between 48 - 52 Carlyle Road, East Lindfield. It is a simple park with only one swing and one slide. There's no baby swing, so playground is meant more for older children.
Between 48 - 52 Carlyle Road, East Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- You will find Muston Park on Penshurst St or at the end of Eden St, Chatswood. Tasteful playground with nice timber work. Lots of places to explore, and a cool bridge over the creek. You will find a swing, sandpit with digger, and some great climbing net structure. Fun place to spend a few hours.
near 375 Penshurst St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- This park is located on Holly Street in Castle Hove. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a climbing net, a monkey bar and a set of swings. This park offers barbecue facilities, off leash dog area, picnic tables, benches, sports ground and a short boardwalk loop with bridges. This park is recommended for large families and groups.
26 Holly St, Castle Cove NSW 2069, Australia
- Bancroft Park is located between 43 - 47 Bancroft Avenue, Roseville. It's a very nice playground, surrounded by trees. Area is complitely fenced and located away from traffic. Children can play on two swings, spring rider, slide, rope bridge and junior cycle track. There's a bench by the playground. There are also nine tennis courts and a cafe on a terrace by tennis court number 3. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND UPDATE THE DATA, THANK YOU!
Between 43 - 47 Bancroft Avenue, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia
- Echo Point Park is located in bushland on Middle Harbour foreshores, opposite 80 Babbage Road, Roseville Chase. There is a fort in a shape of a ship with slides and stairs, two swings and a couple of benches. Near the entrance is one shaded picnic table for BBQs and there a couple more along the street. Playground is located near open water.
opposite 80 Babbage Road, Roseville Chase New South Wales 2069, Australia
- This playground is located on Mc Cabe Place inside Warrane Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a see-saw and a spring rider.
near 2 McCabe Pl, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- Pleasant Avenue Reserve is located next to 1 Pleasant Avenue, East Lindfield. There is a fort with slide. On the otherside of the Pleasant Ave is a the "Deli in the Park" Cafe and East Lindfield IGA, where there is also another playground. Please help improve this article by taking a few photos and uploading them on your next visit.
next to 1 Pleasant Ave, East Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia