Address: opposite 88 Lilyfield Road
Rozelle NSW 2039
This playground is at Easton Park on Lilyfield Rd. It is fully fenced, shaded, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes a fort, slides, sliding and climbing poles, bridge and climbing frames, monkey bar and flying fox, baby and senior swing. You can find benches and a covered picnic table inside the fence. Beside the playground there are toilets, car parking and nice grassy field for some ball games. Superb playground for some active afternoon.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Cook Street in Rozelle. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: playhouse, slide, climbing wall, poles, stand on spinner, shop front, a baby and a senior swing, spring riders. There is a bench for parents to sit and chill.
near 33 Cook Street, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- This pretty cool playground is situated at Bicentennial Park - Glebe which runs the length of Rozelle Bay from the end of Glebe Point Road to Chapman Road in the west. Best access on The Crestcent, there is a car park right beside the playground. It is large enclosed and shaded playground featuring adventure play equipment including roller slides, rope climbing tower, spring riders and pits with diggers and extensive climbing structures. Additionally, there are also a lot of cycling paths for children to learn how to ride their bikes or mini-kick scooters, as well as large grassy areas for them to play soccer with their friends. Even there is a Dog Park for pet lovers at the adjacent Federal Park. Also, you can enjoy the Glebe Foreshore Walk which is really nice and interesting to explore. There are great picnic areas at this park with plenty of tables and BBQ, or you can bring a blanket and picnic in the grass. The nice views make this park really enjoyable and refreshing, excellent for weekend family fun.
near 2A Chapman Road, Annandale NSW 2038, Australia
20 George St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
- This playground is located on Piper Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find climbing equipment for smaller kids.
43 Piper Street, Lilyfield NSW 2040, Australia
- This playground is located on Piper Street North. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a merry go round, a sliding pole, two spring riders and two set of swings.
11 Piper Street North, Annandale NSW 2038, Australia
- Trevor Street Playground is located on Trevor Street, Lilyfield, New South Wales. The playground has a fort, slide, see-saw swing and spring rider all placed on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is a bench near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. The playground is located in a residential area and is fully fenced.
near 3-5 Trevor St, Lilyfield NSW 2040, Australia
- Bridgewater Park is right near the Balmain Cove complex (on the cusp between Rozelle and Balmain) on Margaret Street and Warayama Place. It is a perfect location for families to enjoy some quality time together, especially on the weekends. The playground is fenced, partially shaded by sail, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Has cute and interesting equipment with swings, slides, springers, spinners, climbing nets and frames and so more. There is a sheltered picnic area with tables and BBQ. There is green space for a group of kids to play footy, cricket or soccer. Or bring a blanket and picnic and lounge in the grass. With water views to boast, and Birkenhead Point marina right opposite you, the views are priceless. Ramp access back to street level is also available.
near LOT 1032 Margaret Street, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- For a days of fun or just a nice afternoon, visit this park It's huge and kids will have lots of fun. Little ones will enjoy playing games in the sand, see-saw and swings, or just simple water play. Older ones will enjoy long slides, climbing tower and a 20 m long flying fox. Park is accessible for all. There are picnic tables and BBQ so bring your lunch. Toilets are on Manning Street. Parking is up front. Have fun :)
near 9 Byrnes Street, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia