Address: 22 Lakeside Rd
Eastwood NSW 2122
This great playground is at Eastwood Park. It is partially fenced and picnic shelters. The playground is divided into a lower playground and it offers: spring rockers, a swing, a slide, and music chimes and a fort. The upper playground offers: swings, a climbing frame, a slide and a see saw. A cycle path is also available.
Ryde City Council ph: (02) 9952 8222 email@example.com http://www.ryde.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Terry Road inside a residential area. It is partiually fenced and partially naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: a slide, a see-saw, a set of swings and a spring rider. Please improve this article by taking a few photos - thanks
near 19 Terry Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- David Hamilton Reserve links Holway Street and Terry Road in Eastwood in open playground in a residential area with swings, spring rider and a broad playhouse with climbing possibilities. A concrete track leads through the middle of the reserve. Some of the seats a natural shaded. The park is named after David Hamilton who was a councillor in Parramatta City Council in 1948, 1950 and 1953.
near 19 Holway St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- Small playground for younger children next to Somerville Park, beside the - Childhood Eduction Centre and Café off Blaxland Rd Eastwood NSW. The area is fenced, you will find swings and a few tunnel slides as part of an interesting for playing area.
near LOT 11 Blaxland Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is located on Daffodil Street inside a residential area at Giraween Reserve. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: two monkey bars, a see-saw and a slide.
13 Daffodil St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is set on Vimiera Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Basic toy equipment includes: one set of swings and some monkey bars. Seats are available around the park. There is also plenty of open field area good for picnics and ball games.
43 Vimiera Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- On Wyralla Ave, Epping is this small suburb playground with swings, see saw, slides and climbing tower. The whole area is shaded. Parking space is available but limited for two hours. Opposite the playground is a small lawn with seats. A nice well kept park.
near 20-22 Wyralla Ave, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- This playground is located on Graham Avenue and it is partially fenced. It offers and open field area ideal for picnics.Toy equipment includes: a fort, a spinning net, a slide a basket swing and a see saw. The fort, the spinning net and the basket swing is located on a shaded area. The see saw is located at an unshaded play area. Going south you can find a clothing shop. You can find some seats and a walking track around the area as well.
22 Graham Ave, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This colourful playground is located on Perkins Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: A set of swings, a small flying fox, one slide and two spring riders. There is also great open area to play in.
42 Perkins St, Denistone West NSW 2114, Australia