Playground:Eaton Rd, West Pennant Hills
Address: near 32 Eaton Road
West Pennant Hills NSW 2125
Local playground with plenty of grass for running around. The playground is fenced toward the houses around it, but there's no fence toward the street so care is needed. Toys include climbing net, monkey bars, fort with slide and a swing. There are trees beside the playground so on a hot day you can cool down in the shade.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This nice playground for little kids is located at the corner of Carmen Dr and Oakes Rd. There are three picnic tables and a couple of benches. Kids can play on swings (including a baby one), a slide and some single pole see-saws. You can bring kiddy bikes as there's a nice path for driving around. There are several cafes, restaurants and shops and a big parking lot across the street. You can park beside the playground for a limited two hours.
LOT 5 Carmen Drive, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- Playground is surrounded by trees and facing a street. It is fenced away by a low fence. There's a lot of green shaded area for running around and playing ball games. A sheltered picnic table overlooks the area and is located between the playground and the street. Kids can play on a fort with a climbing ladder and a slide. There are also some monkey bars. A nice spot for an afternoon out.
near 129-131 Aiken Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- This playground is located on Marron Place inside Orchard Road Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and a monkey bar. You can also find a set of swings. At the side you can find a picnic table. Sorry for the lack of photos, please upload some.
near 46 Orchard Road, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- North Rocks Park is a nicely shaded and fenced playground. It is located near public toilets and there's plenty of parking space available. A bus station is straight on the North Rocks Road. Children can enjoy climbing, swinging and sliding while parents prepair something to eat on the BBQ or just have a moment while watching youngesters. There's also a bike path around the playground. Next to the playground are 5 tennis courts. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
opposite 387 North Rocks Road, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- There is a fine playground in Mount Wilberforce Lookout Reserve on Castle Hill Road, West Pennant Hills. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There are picnic tables att the side. The play equipment has two forts with plenty of entertaining elements as climbing ropes, climbing net, slides, poles and more, there is a baby plus a senior swing, stand on spinner and a spring rider. There is a car parking and toilets are available for a little walk (for disabeled, too). Nice lookout, shady place, great for stop, rest, play and lunch!
opposite 44 Castle Hill Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- This playground is located on Mc. Mullen Avenue and inside a residential area. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two set of swings. A junior and a senior one.
25-27 McMullen Avenue, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia
- This medium sized playground is located inside the large Fearnley Park access from Chapman Avenue or Hannah Street Beecroft. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. Not far from this play system you can find a set of swings. At this park you can also enjoy bushland creek. Nice setting for kids younger and older kids.
near 88 Hannah Street, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- This playground is situated on the corner of Boyd Ave and Cardinal Avenue, West Pennant Hills. Partially fenced, unsheltered, shady by big trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment best suited for toddlers and it is set on rubber underfoot. Includes baby and senior swings, fort with 2 slides and climbing wall and a climbing structure. there are benches and covered picnic tables. There is a bus stop on Cardinal St. Nice relaxing place, pretty good for some afternoon relax.
near 68-72 Cardinal Avenue, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia