Address: by 18 Linda St
Belfield NSW 2191
This great little playground is situated at Eccles Reserve, located on Linda St. It is unfenced, soft fall grounded and shaded by sail. The play equipment includes the usual elements as fort with noughts and crosses, slides, sliding pole, climbing frames, monkey bar, flying fox and swings. There is nice grassy area, good for some ball games and run around. You can chill on benches watching the kids play.
City of Canada Bay
ph: (02) 9911 6555
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is locates on Omaha Street. It is fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play sytem with fort, three slides and two monkey bars. At the side you can find a set of swings (one baby) and a see-saw. There are a couple of benches inside the fenced area.
20 Omaha Street, Belfield NSW 2191, Australia
- This playground is located between the Georges River Road and Walsh Ave. It has a swing and a baby swing. You will find baby and senior swing, see saw, climbing wall, climbing net, double slide, monkey bar, steps, sliding pole. Surrounded with grass and there are some trees. It is beside the Cooks River Cycleway. Picnic facilities: picnic shelter and table, drinking fountain.
near 460 Georges River Road, Croydon Park NSW 2133, Australia
- This playground is located on Elliott Street inside Bar Huts Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with two slides (one spiral slide)a rope bridge, two spring riders and a monkey bar. This area offers a basketball court as well. This is a greta area for large families and groups. At the side you can find a sheltered seating area and a picnic table.
23 Elliott St, Belfield NSW 2191, Australia
- This great park is lcoated on Madeline Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a st of swings, a monkey bar, a fort with a slide and three spring riders. This is a great place for large families and groups so they can enjoy a large sportsfield area. At the side of the park there is some seating space.
110 Madeline St, Belfield NSW 2191, Australia
- This playground is located on James Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with three slides and a climbing net, a set of swings, a see-saw and three spring riders. At the side of the park you cn find a picnic table. Around the park you can find some seating and a toilet area. A bike track is also available.
7 James St, Strathfield South NSW 2136, Australia
- This playground is situated at Harcourt Reserve on Seventh Ave. It is sheltered by sail and partially fenced. The play equipment includes swings and a fort with slides with various sizes, climbing frames, monkey bars, poles, noughts and crosses and more entertaining elements. You can find a bench. Nice woody place, great for some relax.
Cnr of Seventh Ave & Third Ave, Campsie NSW 2194, Australia
- Good playground, on Tavistock Street. It is unfenced and partly shaded. The unshaded side of the playground has a small fort with toddler slide, abacus, climbing mat and sliding pole for the littlies, also a spring rider and 2 senior swings. The shaded area has a baby and a senior swing, monkey bars, climbing net, ladder. Surrounded with grass, there are seats and pathway. Also drinking fountain. Off street car parking.
45 Tavistock St, Croydon Park NSW 2133, Australia
- Belmore Sportsground playground is located on Myall St by sports courts. The play area is unfenced and partially shaded by sail. Suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with bridge, tunnel, slides, fireman's pole under the sail. The uncovered part of the playground has 1 baby plus 1 senior swing, monkey bar, flying fox, slide and climbing frames. You can find some seats and picnic tables at the side. There is a big grassy space great for sports and ball games. Great for kids to burn some energy.
10 Myall St, Belmore NSW 2192, Australia