Playground:Echo Point Park
Address: opposite 80 Babbage Road, Roseville Chase New South Wales 2069
Echo Point Park is located in bushland on Middle Harbour foreshores, opposite 80 Babbage Road, Roseville Chase.
There is a fort in a shape of a ship with slides and stairs, two swings and a couple of benches. Near the entrance is one shaded picnic table for BBQs and there a couple more along the street.
Playground is located near open water.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Holly Street in Castle Hove. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a climbing net, a monkey bar and a set of swings. This park offers barbecue facilities, off leash dog area, picnic tables, benches, sports ground and a short boardwalk loop with bridges. This park is recommended for large families and groups.
26 Holly St, Castle Cove NSW 2069, Australia
- This playground is located on Adare Place and it is a small playground inside Adare Reserve. Toy equipment includes: one see saw and a set of swings. It is unfenced and unshaded.
COrner of Adare Place and Downpatrick Rd, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is set on Cashel Crescent inside Cashel Reserve. It includes basic toy equipmet: one set of swings and a spring rider. It is unfenced and unshaded.
near 10-12 Cashel Crescent, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- This small grassy playground is located on Calca Crescent. It is not fenced but has some limited natural shad. Toy equipment includes one set of swings and a slide.
2 Calca Crescent, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is at Killarney Heights Shopping Centre next to the car parking and buildings. It is located on Starkey St. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There is a fort, slide, springer, climbing frames and more elements that keep kids entertained while Mummy is shopping. There are some seats for lazy Daddies watching their kids play. There is a big car park and a bus stop. Toilets are available. There are cafes and restaurants for some drink and snack. Daddies, have fun with the kids while waiting for Mummies :) Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near Killarney Heights Shops Starkey St, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is located beside Killarney Heights Oval. Kids can play on swings or climbing tower. A circular path is ideal for kiddy bikes. It's a nice and shady area. PLease help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
Cnr 158 Melwood Avenue & Starkey St, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- At the End of Keegan Pl Forestville is a nice open parkland with a slide. Very basic playground. If you are in the area please take a photo to improve this article.
End of Keegan Pl, Forestville NSW 2087, Australia
- East Roseville Community Centre playground is located Corner of Park Avenue and Babbage Road, Roseville. This playground is a shared resource with several community groups. It is often booked and not always available for general public use. If you book the hall for an event you can also book the playground. Playground is shaded and complitely fanced. Children can play on a fort with many different stairs and slides and two swings. Parents can wait at the picnic table or on the bench by the large parking lot, where many parking spaces are available. There's public transport near by. Across Babbage Road there are many shops, such as Party Place Roseville, Wine Culture, Magnum Sports and Thaiangle House.
Corner of Park Avenue and Babbage Road, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia