Address: End of Edenborough Rd
Lindfield New South Wales 2070
The playground is set at the end of Edenborough Road with a large parking area. A small children's playground, accompanied by a large open field for ball games for high schoolers. Small children's part is surrounded by a small fence with openings in it and many trees, which shade a large number of seating areas for parents. Next to the playground there is a concrete area, that children can use of roller-skating. There is also a drinking fountain and toilets near by.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Abingdon Road Reserve is located at the corner Eton and Abingdon Roads, Lindfield. There are see-saw for four and two swings (one baby). Bus station is in front of the playground.
Corner of Eton and Abingdon Roads, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Two Turners Reserve is located between 24 - 26 Gladstone Parade, Lindfield. There are two swings (one baby) and a slide. The park is fenced and is also a nice open area to run around in. Can you please grab a few better photos to improve this article on your next visit - thanks :)
Between 24 - 26 Gladstone Parade, Lindfield, New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Loyal Henry Park / West Roseville Park is located next to 45 Thomas Avenue, next to 48 Bromborough Road and behind Abingdon Road, Roseville. Children can play on swings, slide, spring rider and climbing tower. Benches and picnic tables are available. Playground is set next to two tennis courts with toilets and a large open area near by. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA WITH YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND ADD DATA, THANK YOU!
near 45 Thomas Ave, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia
- Princes Park / Primula Oval is located at the crossroad of Dorman Cres and Primula St, Lindfield. There are two swings (one baby), spring rider, spiral slide, single pole see-saw, monkey bar and spider web. Behind the playgroud is an open area. There are two benches and a picnic table. Toilets are located next to the playground.
crossroad of Dorman Cres and Primula St, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Paddy Pallin Reserve playground is located between 40 - 44 Provincial Road, Lindfield. There is one swing. Local mums please take a camera next time you visit the park and update the article, thank you.
Between 40 - 44 Provincial Road, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Ibbitson Park is located at the corner of Wolseley Road to railway line, Lindfield. It's a nice shaded playground, surrounded by bushes and trees. Children can play on two slides for toddlers and preschool children, toddler see-saw, two swings (one baby) and a spiral slide. Parents can park at the end of the street. There are two benches for them in the park.
Corner of Wolseley Road to railway line, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Airmen's Park is located near the end of the Bradfield Road, West Lindfield. It's mostly fenced with gaps at the entrances. Area is lightly shaded by trees. There are two spring riders, two swings (one baby), upside downs see-saw and a bench for parents. Parents can enjoy a long walk at the Lane Cove Walking Track, south of the playground.
near the end of the Bradfield Road, West Lindfield, New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Queen Elizabeth Reserve is located between Bradfield Road and opposite 25 - 29 Edmund Street, West Lindfield. It's a very big playground. There are junior cycle track, climbing tower, two swings (one baby), flying fox, slide and climbing nets. There is a slide an two spring riders on the other side of the tennis courts. Between the playgrounds and an open area are toilets. Parents can enjoy in the shade of four sheltered ares with picnic tables or playing tennis at four tennis courts. Parking spaces are available along Edmund Street and at the parking lot with entrance from Bradfield Road. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE UPDATE THE ARTICLE ABOUT THE PLAYGROUND AREA AT THE BACK OF SHELTERED PICNIC TABLES, THANK YOU
Between Bradfield Road and opposite 25 - 29 Edmund Street, West Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia