Playground:Edgar Street Reserve
Address: 14 Edgar St
Sydney NSW 2067
This playground is located on Edgar Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings, a climbing net and a spring rider.
ph: (02) 9777 1000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Greville Street. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a climbing net, and a slide. At this site you can find three picnic tables.
100 Greville St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- This playground is located on Hotham Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a set of swings. Equipment is set on a sandpit. A picnic table and bench is available at the side of the park.
9 Hotham St, Sydney NSW 2067, Australia
- This playground is located on Dalrymple Ave, beside Chatswood West Preschool. It is fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment goes, you can find a set of swings, a slide and a climbing net. This park offers barbecue facilities, a park bench and a picnic table. At the front of the park you can find two bus stops. Nice setting.
near 61 Dalrymple Ave, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- A nice quiet playground with lots of green for kids to run around and play ball games. There are slide and swings and a climbing toy. You can have a lunch here at the BBQ and seat down at the tables. Parking is at the side of the street.
opposite 42-50 Helen Street, Lane Cove North NSW 2066, Australia
- This playground is situated on Murray Street in Lane Cove North. It has a beautiful setting with lots of trees providing plenty of shade for all. There is a large amount of equipment on offer for the younger kids to entertain themselves on, while the older kids make use of the open grass areas. There are a picnic tables scattered around in the shade of the trees.
Murray Street, Lane Cove North NSW, 2066, Australia
- Loyal Henry Park / West Roseville Park is located next to 45 Thomas Avenue, next to 48 Bromborough Road and behind Abingdon Road, Roseville. Children can play on swings, slide, spring rider and climbing tower. Benches and picnic tables are available. Playground is set next to two tennis courts with toilets and a large open area near by. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA WITH YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND ADD DATA, THANK YOU!
near 45 Thomas Ave, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia
- This park is located on Robert Street inside Robert Street Park. It is fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a see-saw, a spring rider, a fort with a slide and a climbing net and a playhouse with counting balls and a small climbing net.
1 Robert St, Artarmon NSW 2064, Australia
- This park is located on White Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment a set of swings. This park offers two unsheltered picnic tables and six benches. Additional growing herbs can be used on the barbecue area.
1 White St, Artarmon NSW 2064, Australia