Playground:Edgbaston Road Reserve
Address: 19 Edgbaston Rd
Beverly Hills NSW 2209
This playground is set on Edgbaston Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, a sliding barrel, a set of swings and a spring rider. Around this reserve you can find a bike track ans sheltered seating.
Hurstville City Council
ph: (02) 9330 6222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Bryant Street inside Rasdall Park. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a see-saw and a challenging play system with a slide and a monkey bar for older kids.Around the park you can find a bike tack. At the side you can find two sheltered picnic areas.
5 Bryant St, Narwee NSW 2209, Australia
- this playground is located on Garden Grove Street and Wiggins Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a slide
15 Wiggins Ave, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- This playground is set on the corner of Young and Penshurst Streets. It is partially fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The equipment: 1 baby and 1 senior swing, 2 spring riders, a see saw and a fort with 2 slides, fireman's pole and climbing frames. There is a grassy area, good for ball games. You can find benches and shaded picnic table at the side. There is bus stop on Penshurst Street.
opposite 35 Young Street, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia
- This playground is located on Gloucester Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a see-saw, a fort with a slide and a set of swings. You can find a sheltered picnic table.
258 Gloucester Road, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- A wonderful new playground is sun sheltered and accessible for all abilities. It has track all around the playground so bring kiddy bikes. Kids can play on forts with slide, climbing net, onkey bars and more. There's a large green area behind the playgoround for ball games and fklying kites. Beside the playground are sheltered picnic tables. Bus station is near by, so are parking spots. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
98 Mountview Avenue, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- You will find Austin Ave reserve at the end of end of Kent Pl, Beverly Hills. There is a large open grassy area to around, and some good play equipment. Swings, monkey bars, a slide and other stuff to climb through and over.
end of Kent Pl, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- This playground is set at Olds Park Forest Road, Penshurst. There is a fenced Liberty swing and for a few meters you can find fort, slide, bridge and some other toys. Big grassy spaces are great for sports and ball games, or to longe under a tree if you bring a picnic blanket. Also there are seats and covered picnic tables. Car parking and toilets are available, too. Great place for all the family to active recreation, even with a kid in wheelchair.
near Forest Road, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia
- This playground is located on Thomas Street inside Doyle Gardens. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, a platform bridge, a monkey bar, a spring rider and a climbing tower. All equipment is ona sandpit. THis place offers picnic tables and toilets.
28 Thomas St, Hurstville NSW 2220, Australia