Playground:Edith Waters Park Playground, Allworth
Address: near 9 Stroud Street
Allworth NSW 2425
This partially fenced playground is located on Stroud Street in Allworth. As toy equipment you can find fort with monkey bar, tunnel, bridge, poles, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. There are sheltered eating areas with tables and BBQ. Public toilets, too. Good place for a fine afternoon realx.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This fenced and naturally shaded playground is located on Shetland Drive in Limeburners Creek. This play area offers a free standing slide and a junior play unit with slide, tunnel and many activities for climbing. For a few meters you can find a creek. You can throw a picnic blanket and lounge with a great book.
near 32 Shetland Drive, Limeburners Creek NSW 2324, Australia
- This playground is located on Lowrey Street in Stroud. There are two play areas. One has a free standing slide and 3 seats see saw. Other has a junior play unit with slide, monkey bar, poles, bridge. Surrounded with some grass and shady trees. There are sheltered picnic tables. Nice park.
near 85 Lowrey Street, Stroud NSW 2425, Australia
- This playground is located on Peace Parade in Tanilba Bay. It is unfenced and shaded by trees. Suitable for toddlers. You can find a play unit with slide, tunnel, noughts and crosses, abacus, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. There are two sheltered picnic tables for families to rest and lunch. Public toilets and car parking, too. Relaxing place with nice panorama, enjoy.
near 70 Peace Parade, Tanilba Bay NSW 2319, Australia
- Playground in Spencer Park is located under the trees next to tennis courts and a couple of picnic tables. Toilets are next to tennis courts. Kids can play on fort with slide and climbing wall or some climbing toys (monkey bar). All in all it's a place where the whole family can have fun. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Cnr Resthaven Ave & Soldiers Point Rd, Soldiers Point NSW 2317, Australia
- The Caswell Reserve is located on Fairlands Road in Mallabula. This playground is set on the beach. It is partially fenced and shaded by trees. There is a play unit with slide, tunnel, monkey bar, noughts and crosses, poles, and a baby and a senior swing. There is a big sheltered picnic area with tables and BBQ. Public toilets and car parking are available. Pretty nice panorama with the view of the sea.
near 11 Fairlands Road, Mallabula NSW 2319, Australia
- This playground is set at Taylor Park, located on Crn of McIntyre and Karuah Streets. The play area is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a baby and a senior swing and sheltered picnic table and BBQ.
near 16 McIntyre Street, Stroud Road NSW 2415, Australia
- The Pearson Park is located on Cromarty Road at Soldiers Point. This playground is set in the beach. It is unfenced and shady by trees. As toy equipment you can find a play unit with slide, ladder, monkey bar and some other elements. Also, there are picnic tables and BBQ. Pretty nice and relaxing place with wide open panorama with the view of the sea. Car parking and public toilets, too.
near 14 Cromarty Road, Soldiers Point NSW 2317, Australia
- The Centennial Park is located on Beatty Boulevard in Tanilba Bay. It is partially fenced and partially shaded by trees. There is a baby and a senior swing and spring rider. You can find picnic tables. Surrounded with some grass, good for the ball games.
near 82 Beatty boulevard, Tanilba Bay NSW 2319, Australia