Address: near Neale Av Near Edward Bennett Dr
Cherrybrook NSW 2126
This cute playground is set next to the Edward Bennet Oval, located on Neale Ave, Cherrybrook. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find baby and senior swins, springer and a fort with simple and spiral slide, abacus, sliding pole and climbing frames. Benches, covered and uncovered picnic tables and covered BBQ right beside the play area. There is a big open grassy field to run around, play ball and sports games, kite fly, or just to lounge in the grass. Great place for picnic, outdoor activity and relax with kids and friends.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on New Line Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a tunnel slide and a set of swings. Toy equipment is set on a softfall area.
139 New Line Road, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- Edna Seehusen Reserve park is a nice suburbian park, located in Cherrybrook. Children can play on forts with rope bridge, a slide and a climbing wall. There's a monkey bar with rings, a flying fox and a concrete cycling path. The playground is surrounded by trees, which give it lots of shade. Behind the park is a large open area, suitable also for high schoolers. There's fence all around the park, so children can run around and drive their bikes freely.
65x Doulton Drive, corner of Franklin Drive, Cherrybrook
- The Roslyn Park is located on Roslyn Place in Cherrybrook. The playground is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Best suited for the younger kids and toddlers. There is a baby and a senior swing, colourful mini car with seats and spring rider. There is a sheltered eating area with tables and also, there is a bench for parents to rest and chill.
near 22 Roslyn Place, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This playground is located on Robert Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, a set of swings and a mounted spring rider. Outside the fence are two sheltered picnic tables.
Corner of Robert Road and Dalkeith Rd, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This playground is located on Tallgums Avenue in West Pennant Hills. There is a senior swing set. It has nice trees giving some shade.
near 44 Tallgums Avenue, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- The Gumnut Playground offers a large area for playing. The lawn can be used to play badminton, ball etc. The Playground area is equipped with a fort, slide, spring riders and swings.
1 Holly Rd, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- Elederberry park is found at the end of Elderberry Pl, Cherrybrook NSW. A nice clean local playground with swings (inc on baby swing), a small slide, spring rider and a small fort with a sliding pole. Nice quiet area and some shade from the trees beside the equipment.
End of Elderberry Pl, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This small playground is located on Macquarie Drive in Cherrybrook. The playground is partially fenced, naturally shaded and suitable for toddlers. You can find a swing set and benches under shady trees.
near Macquarie Drive, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia