Address: 23 Macarthur Ave
Strathfield NSW 2135
This small playground is located on Macarthur Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and two spring riders. At the side of the park you can find a picnic table. This place has a lot of open field area to enjoy.
ph: (02) 9748 9999
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is fitted on Therry West Street inside St Annes Reserve. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a see-saw and stepping stones. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table. At the bakc parents can enjoy some bushland which provides some shade.
27 Therry St W, Strathfield South NSW 2136, Australia
- This playground is located on James Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with three slides and a climbing net, a set of swings, a see-saw and three spring riders. At the side of the park you cn find a picnic table. Around the park you can find some seating and a toilet area. A bike track is also available.
7 James St, Strathfield South NSW 2136, Australia
- This park is located on Coronation Parade, Croydon Park along the suburb boundary of Croydon Park and Strathfield South. Has a nice, fenced and unshaded playground. There are two separated srea for toy equipments. On one area you can find a playhouse, stepping stones and a set of swings. On another area you can find a fort with a spiral slide, two spring riders, a monkey bar, a climbing net and a spring mounted car. This is a great place for children to enjoy. Adults can find a large relaxing area at the side with some seats.
31 Coronation Parade, Strathfield South NSW 2136, Australia
- This playground is located on Elliott Street inside Bar Huts Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with two slides (one spiral slide)a rope bridge, two spring riders and a monkey bar. This area offers a basketball court as well. This is a greta area for large families and groups. At the side you can find a sheltered seating area and a picnic table.
23 Elliott St, Belfield NSW 2191, Australia
- This great park is lcoated on Madeline Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a st of swings, a monkey bar, a fort with a slide and three spring riders. This is a great place for large families and groups so they can enjoy a large sportsfield area. At the side of the park there is some seating space.
110 Madeline St, Belfield NSW 2191, Australia
- This playground is located on Willee Street, Strathfield. Fort, shop front, XOX, abacus, 2 slides, small tunnel, sliding pole and spring rider. Unfenced, based on bark. It has seats around.
near 19 Willee Street, Strathfield NSW 2135, Australia
- This park features two playgrounds. One is located on Portland St and has two areas. One is shaded, rubber grounded and has baby and senior swing, springer, double slide, noughts and crosses, sliding pole. The other area is next to this firts one, and it has a fenced and shaded Liberty swing. The other playground is near Mitchell St and it is also fenced. There is a fort with a small slide, noughts and crosses, see saw, spring rider and a set of 2 swings. The park features playing fields, cricket pitch and practice nets, 1.5km exercise track with exercise equipment, car parking, change rooms, toilets, seating, drinking fountain, picnic facilities with bbq, kiosk. Even an unfenced dog off leash area.
43 Portland St, Enfield NSW 2136, Australia
- This playground is located between the Georges River Road and Walsh Ave. It has a swing and a baby swing. You will find baby and senior swing, see saw, climbing wall, climbing net, double slide, monkey bar, steps, sliding pole. Surrounded with grass and there are some trees. It is beside the Cooks River Cycleway. Picnic facilities: picnic shelter and table, drinking fountain.
near 460 Georges River Road, Croydon Park NSW 2133, Australia