Playground:Edwin Wheeler Oval
Address: 7 Willan Drive
Cartwright NSW 2168
Thsi palyground is located on Willan Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you an find a play system with a slide and monkey bars. At the side you can find some seats and parking. As facilities youc an find cricket and rugby courts.
Liverpool City Council
ph: (02) 9821 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on the Willan Drive in Cartwright. It is unfenced and partially shaded by trees. There are two play areas. One has a big play unit with slide, fireman's poles, ladders, abacus, monkey bars, flying fox, and other climbers and two spring riders. The other has a baby and a senior swing. There is a sheltered bench and unsheltered, too. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games.
near 147 Willan Drive, Cartwright NSW 2168, Australia
- Located between Sullivan Ave and O'Neile Cres. Unfenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded play area, suitable for toddlers. Best for younger kids. There is a baby and a senior swing, and a play unit with spider net climber, slide, abacus, noughts and crosses, board springer. Covered picnic tables beside. Open grass for ball games or just to run around.
near 7A Sullivan Avenue, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is found on the corner of Maxwells Ave and Eureka Cres. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There is a baby and a senior swing, spring riders, slides, bridges, monkey bars, climbing wall, climbing net and other climbers, sliding pole. Covered seating beside. Huge open field beside.
Cnr Maxwells Ave and Eureka Cres, Sadleir NSW 2168, Australia
- Basic local playground for the littlies. Stand on spinner, small slide, climbers, noughts and crosses, sliding pole, all set on rubber. Two benches at the side. Located on Woodward Cres.
near 18 Woodward Crescent, Miller NSW 2168, Australia
- There is a simple playground at Lions Park on Lions Ave, Lurnea. Unfenced, unsheltered. The play equipment is best suited for younger kids. There are 2 senior swings, 2 rockers, slide, abacus and sliding pole. You can chill on a bench at the side under shady tree. There is large grassland for some ball games and picnic on a blanket.
near 35 Lions Avenue, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located between Sadlier Ave (there are bus stops) and Festival St. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There is slide, bridge, monkey bars, sliding pole, noughts and crosses, swings, and few other elements. Covered seating beside. Some open grass and a walk/bike track.
near Sadleir P Sadleir Av Near Insignia St, Sadleir NSW 2168, Australia
- This playgorund is located on Reilly St, beside an oval. There are swings, incl. baby swing, springers and play system with various climbing frames as monkey bars and rock wall, slides, sliding pole, etc. Benches beside.
154-160 Reilly Street, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia
- There is a long park between Dunbier and Lions Avenues. The playground is set in the middle of it. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There is a bay and a senior swing, springer, play unit with slide, bridge and various climbers. Open grass beside, also a covered bench at the side.
near 29 Dunbier Avenue, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia