Playground:Eglinton Rd Bridge
Address: near 252 Eglinton Road
Abercrombie NSW 2795
A small playground surrounded with grass, located on Eglinton Rd beside the Macquarie River.
You can help to make this article better by adding details and photos of this playground. Thanks
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is accessed all from Scarborough Pl, Dunoon Pl, Honeysuckle Cl and Appleblossom Grove. There is an open grassy field and a shaded playground in the middle of it. You can find the play elements as slide, climbers, swings etc. Nice panorama around. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details about this playground, thanks :)
near 11 Scarborough Place, Abercrombie NSW 2795, Australia
- Eglinton Oval playground is located on the corner of Alexander and Park Street, Eglinton. It is unfenced, sheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes the next elements: tire swing, senior and baby swing, springer, flying fox, fort, slide, sliding pole and some climbers. The big oval next to the play area is great for more activities, so bring balls, kites. Also, there is a cute bike track for the small bikers. You can find seats and picnic tables for chilling, snacking. Car park is available. Good place for some outdoor activities.
near Cnr of Alexander St and Park St, Eglinton NSW 2795, Australia
- A simple playground, set on top of a hill. Located in Miller Park. There is a set of swings and a see saw. Unfenced, unsheltered. Nice open grass around dotted by trees.
near 25 Saxby Close, Windradyne NSW 2795, Australia
- Located on Lorimer Street. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, well equipped. The equipment is set on top of a hill. There are swings, spiral and smaller twisted slide, fort, bridge, various climbing frames, shop front, poles, springer and other elements. Surrounded with some grass. Nice panorama. Some benches around.
near 30 Lorimer Street, Llanarth NSW 2795, Australia
- In the middle of the Windradyne Reserve Park there is basic playground with slide, swings and other basic play elements. There is enough grassy space around to play ball and other games. Some trees are around, too. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details, thanks.
near 16 Freestone Way, Windradyne NSW 2795, Australia
- Thios park is best accessed from Shackleton Close - near Lavelle Steet. The park features a well equipped and shaded playground in the middle of it. There is open grass around. If you have any photos and details about this playground, please upload to make this article better, thanks.
near 5 Shackleton Close, Windradyne NSW 2795, Australia
- It is a very simple local playground on Hawkins Street. Unfenced, unsheltered. There are two senior swings, a spring rider and a see saw. A bench at the side. The park has enough grassy and shady room for picnic or for different games to play. There is a track through the park.
near 17 Hawkins Street, West Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- It is a basic local playground, best suited for younger kids. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Play equipment: baby and senior swing, 2 spring riders, fort, slide, climbing mat, and some unusual toy.. There is abench beside under a shady tree. Nice panorama. Open grass around.
near 3 White Street, West Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia