Address: 7 Elba Way
Glenwood NSW 2768
Play ground Elba Way is located on 7 Elba Way Glenwood. The playground has a small lake for water play for high school kids, primary school kids and preschoolers if they are supervised. The lake is surrounded by trees. The playground also has slides and a merry go round for preschoolers. It also has a large playground where preschoolers, primary school kids and high school kids can play different ball games or just run round the filed. The park is partially fenced.
Bankstown City Council
ph: (02) 9707 9999
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Arno Terrace, is a playground located on 5 Arno Terrace, Glenwood New South Wales. The play ground has a fort, sliding pole, slide, swings and a climbing net all put on soft fall. The playground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. Around the playground is a bicycle track and open field for running and playing in. The playground is partially fenced and is located in a residential area therefore. The park also has benches around the play ground therefore you can keep an eye on your kids as they play.
5 Arno Terrace, Glenwood NSW 2768, Australia
- The playground on Howe Place is located on 5 Howe Place, Kings Langley, New South Wales. The playground is located within a residential area. it has a fort, slide and see-saw all placed on soft fall for pre and primary schoolers.
5 Howe Pl, Kings Langley NSW 2147, Australia
- This playground is located on Francesco Crescent inside Francesco Crescent Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, a spring rider and a monkey bar. Beside this park you can find a basketball court and a cycle/walk path. Good place for large groups and families.
near 60 Francesco Crescent, Bella Vista NSW 2153, Australia
- Pearce Reserve playground is located on 55 Molyneaux Avenue, Kings Langley, New South Wales. The play ground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. It has a fort, swings, spring rider and see-saw placed on soft fall. There is also an open field around the playground for children to run around in.
55 Molyneaux Ave, Kings Langley NSW 2147, Australia
- The playground in Shanke Crescent is located on 10 Shanke Crescent, Kings Langley, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has a see-saw swing, fort, slide, single pole merry-go-round, a rope bridge, a flying fox and spring riders all placed on soft fall. There is an unsheltered picnic table near the playground for snacks or lunches. There is an open field around the playground for children to run and play games in.
10 Shanke Crescent, Kings Langley NSW 2147, Australia
- Playground for smaller children with lots of toys and plenty of spaces for running around. A circular bike path runs throught the park. A few benches are there for parents.
between James Cook Drive, Orton Street and Knight Avenue, Kings Langley NSW 2147, Australia
- This well equipped playground is situated at Coorumbene Court Reserve on Whiteman Ave, Bella Vista. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment including fort, slide, ladder, monkey bar, flying fox, climbing net and more entertaining elements. There are covered picnic tables at the side ans nice trees. Bike and walk track is running through the reserve. Nice grassy space is beside the play area, good for some sports and ball games. The playground is surrounded by nice trees and flowers. Nice place, excellent for some relax and play.
near 17 Whiteman Avenue, Bella Vista NSW 2153, Australia
- This a very unique playground is set at Alwyn Lindfield Reserve, located on Glenwood Park Drive in Glenwood. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. You can find climbing frame set with climbing net, slide, monkey bar and some interesting and challenging elements. There are covered picnic tables, BBQ, public toilets and car parking. There are sport courts for older kids and adults.
near LOT 2 Glenwood Park Drive, Glenwood NSW 2768, Australia