Address: 5 Kilminster Ln
Woollahra NSW 2025
This playground is located on Kilminster Lane. It is fenced and unshaded. Aa toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a climbing net, a climbing ladder and a double spring rider.
ph: (02)9391 7000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This colourful playground is open for general public use outside of the Holdsworth Community Centre & Services normal hours of operation (phone them for more details on 9302 3680) and located on Morell Street. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find: two forts with two slides, one tunnel, a climbing net and a spring rider.
11 Morrell St, Woollahra NSW 2025, Australia
- This playground is located on Gowrie Street and Ruthven Lane. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a meery go round, a see-saw and a set of swings. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table and some parking.
Gowrie Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022, Australia
- On this playground located on Oxford St, Centennial Park, NSW you will find a lot of play equipments for kids. You will find swings, forts, slides, tunnels, etc on this park to make your kids enjoy their play. It is quite a big park with a lot of trees around, providing shade for the seats provided where you can take your meals. One of the play areas is also shaded.
1 Oxford St, Centennial Park NSW 2021, Australia
- This lovely playground will keep your little ones occupied for a long time. There are so many toys to play on. Starting with the steam engine playhouse. Than different swings, single pole see-saw. Also two forts, connected with bridge. And slide, climbing wall and more. Benches are either on the inside of the fence or outside. There's a large green by so if toys are not enough, running and ball games will do the trick. Have fun.
Cnr Ebley St & Newland Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022, Australia
- This playground is located on Sutherland Avenue, Padigton. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide. At the side of the park you can find some seating. nicely tucked away among the trees
near 3 Sutherland Ave, Paddington NSW 2021, Australia
- This playground is for younger kids. There are interactive sound features, giant guiros, a water feature, ‘hug-me’ poles and turtle sculptures. Kids will love it here. Restaurant, parking lot and toilets are near by. Check out the organised nature play programe for preschoolers at http://www.centennialparklands.com.au/whatson/whats_on/kids/banksia_buddies.
near Banksia Way, Centennial Park NSW 2021, Australia
- This playground is located on Fletcher Street. It is unfenced and shaded. There are two divided areas one for older kids and another for younger ones. One area has got a play system with a slide and a spring rider. A second area has got a play system with monkey bars and a set of swings. Equipment is being placed on a softfall area. There are two seats around the park and some parking area.
82 Fletcher St, Woollahra NSW 2025, Australia
- This playground is located off Victoria Place inside James Cook Reserve. It is fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a see-saw. At the side of the park you can find some seats, and is tucked in behind all the buildings.
near 6 Victoria St, Paddington NSW 2021, Australia