Address: 3 Wild Terrace
Bungendore NSW 2621
This small playground is located on Wild Terrace. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a see-saw and and a playhouse. At the side you can find a bike track.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Butmaroo Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, monkey bars, a set of swings,a see-saw and a spring rider.
near 2-24 Butmaroo Street, Bungendore NSW 2621, Australia
- This simple rural playground can be accessed by West St and Camp St. It's unfenced, unsheltered. Set by tennis courts and an oval. There is a play unit with slide, climbers and few other elements.
near 11 West Street, Sutton NSW 2620, Australia
- This playground is located on Carwoola Place in Queanbeyan East. It is unfenced and partially shaded by trees. There are 3 play areas. One has an interesting see saw and 2 senior swings. Another has a slide with ladder, monkey bar and spring rider. The third has a spinner cup. There is a bench under natural shade.
near 10-12 Carwoola Place, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia
- The Gracelands Park Playground is located on Thomas Royal Gardens, Queanbeyan East. It is partially fenced and unsheltered. There are 3 play areas. One has two forts with slide. climbing frame, climbing net, ladder, poles, another has a baby and a senior swing and the third has a bigger play system with fort, twisted slide, monkey bar and some other climber. You can find a covered picnic table, covered BBQ and some benches. Car parking, too. Nice park with some grass.
near 26 Thomas Royal Gardens, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia
- It is a little playground located on Buttle Street. The play area is partially fenced, unsheltered and best suited for older kids. The play elements includes: two fort with slide, monkey bar, ladder and parallel bars. The park has nice grassy area, it is good for kids to run, kick the ball or even other games playing.
near 26A Stonehaven Circuit, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia
- The Tennyson Mews Park is located on Buttle Street in Queanbeyan East. It is unfenced and partially shaded by trees. There are two forts with wooden bridge, slide, ladder, poles. Seating is available under natural shade. There is a grassy area at the park, what is good for some sports and ball games.
near 24 Buttle Street, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia
- Playground is located on High Street. It's partially fenced and it has a swing and slide.
near 40 High Street, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia
- This playground is located on Bywong Street in Queanbeyan East. The play area is unfenced and shaded by trees. There is a climbing frame set with slide and two senior swings.
near 2 Bywong Street, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia