Playground:Els Hall Park
Address: 109 Kent Rd
Marsfield NSW 2122
This is a small playground in Els Hall Park.
Kids can play on swings (one baby), fort with slide, monkey bar, spring rider and a smaller climbing net. It is mostly for smaller kids. There's also a path around the park where kids can practice their with bikes. Benches are around the playground. Sheltered picnic tables and BBQ are closer to the parking lot, which is near by. Bus stop is just across the street on Kent Road.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Playground is located a good distance away from the street. Kids can play on swings, slide, see-saw, fort with slide or spring rider. There's enough space around for running and ball games or even ride kiddy bikes on the path. Benches are all around. A bus stop is located at the entrance to this part of park.
81 Kent Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- This grassy playground is located on Dan Street inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one see saw and a set of swings. Around this park you can find some seating and parking area as well.
8-14 Dan St, Marsfield NSW 2122, Australia
- Thsi park is located on Treharne Close. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is challeging toy equipment which includes: a set of swings and a climbing bridge. A walk path is beside this park.
near 7 Treharne Close, Marsfield NSW 2122, Australia
- This is a small playground inside Pindari Park, at the end of End of Pindari and Gibb Steets. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: one slide, a see saw and a set of swings. This is a natural play area as well. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
End of Gibb St, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- This playground is located on Watts Road inside Watts Park at a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one see-saw, one fort with tube slide, a set of swings.
near 16 Watts Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- Wide open playground with a big lawn. The playground area is partial shaded by trees. The playground is a little spread out with a fairly large open area to run around in.
52 Threlfall St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is located on Banksia Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a merry go round, a slide and a see-saw.
29 Banksia St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This park is located on Lavarack Street. It is a small grassy playground inside a residential area. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings, a slide, and a see-saw. Seating is available at the front of the park.
LOT 29 Lavarack St, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia