Playground:Elyard St Reserve Playground, Narellan NSW
Address: near 30-32 Somerset Avenue
Narellan NSW 2567
Located on Eastlewood St. Unfenced, partly shady by trees, surrounded with some grass. Baby and senior swing, fort, slide, climbers, shop front.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is accessed from Clinton Dr, Rosevale Pl and Hillview St. Unfenced, unsheltered, surrounded with open grass. It has a double slide, monkey bar and other climbers, and few other elements. Tennis wall is nearby. Please, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near 7A Clinton Drive, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- Narellan Urban Forest Playground is a cool, pretty nice designed, well equipped playground, located on Elyard Street, Narellan. The equipment mostly made of wood and there are pretty colored woodcarvings. There are forts, slides, abacus, noughts and crosses, springers, spinners, interesting play platforms, climbing shapes, walls, nets and frames, bridges, balance ring and more. There are benches, picnic tables with and without cover, Parking and toilets are available near at Town Centre and Narellan Library. There are no BBQs, but you can grab some drink and snacks at fast food restaurants and cafes nearby. A pretty nice and quality place, it would be great fun to take the kids in this cute play land. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near Elyard Street, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- It's a small playground mainly for younger kids and suitable for toddlers. The play equipment is really lovely, it includes a cute fort with tower, climbing wall, ladder, slide, also a baby plus a senior swing. Big open grass beside for ball and other games. Picnic table at the side. Accessed off Hillview St and Queen St. Unfenced, unsheltered.
near 21A Hillview Street, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- This playground is located right next to Nott Oval. Accessed off Rudd St, Hume St and Richardson Rd. Unfenced, shady by trees. There are 2 play areas. The equipment includes wooden play elements as various climbers, bridge, swings incl. baby swing, abacus, slide, monkey bar, climbing ropes, springers and more. Picnic tables, toilets, car parking. Tennis courts beside.
near 27 Richardson Road, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- Simple local playground for younger kids. Unsheltered, unfenced, suitable for toddlers. There is a bay plus a senior swing and a fort with toddler slide, spiral pole and steps. Bench beside. Grass around.
near 24 Hayes Court, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Cnr Sir Warwick Fairfax Dr and Cape Banks Dr. It's a well equipped and nice playground. The play equipment includes fort, see saw, slide, various climbers, creative elements, games and panels, bridge, etc. Some equipment is under cover. Bike/walk tracks and grassy rooms around. Benches around. Pretty good place.
near 89A Sir Warwick Fairfax Drive, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Holdsworth Drive. Simple, unfenced, unshelterede. There is a set of swings and a slide with some climbers. Playing field beside. Benches around, walk/bike track and two covered picnic tables.
near 49-51 Holdsworth Drive, Narellan Vale NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Cnr William Campbell Ave and Boyd Ct. Very simple, there is a set of swings and a springer. Open grass beside and some trees.
near 43 William Campbell Avenue, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia