Address: near 318 Enmore Road
Marrickville NSW 2204
This playground is in Enmore Park. There are bus stops and car parking, so it's easily accessible. Open field with trees and seats. No fenced, partly shaded by sail, soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers and all abilities. This is a well-equipped playground with a big play system with fort, spiral slide, more kinds of climbing and sliding poles, bridge, simple slide, swings, baby swings, spring rider, see saw, flying fox, monkey bar, calculator toy, supernova, etc.. Beside there is a rocket slide. Also there are picnic tables and BBQ. So this is an easily accessible and nice place to have a picnic and a big play with family. Also there are hotel, pizza and restaurant near and the park hosts the Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- It's an artistic play space with colorful setting. Located on Francis St. Suitable for toddlers. You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos about this playground, thanks :)
26 Francis Street, Enmore NSW 2042, Australia
- Simple local playground on Cnr Newington Rd and Perry St. Fenced and shady by trees. The equipment is set on rubber underfoot. Baby and senior swing, spring rider and see saw. Best for younger kids. Water tap and benhes are available.
near 50 Newington Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- A small toddler playground set on the corner of Alice and Hawken Streets. It has a see saw, a spring rider and a smaller slide. There are few benches under shady trees. Some grass, too. This small area is fenced.
Cnr Alice & Hawken Streets, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- Located on the corner of Victoria Rd and Sydenham St. Adjacent to tennis school. Unfenced, unsheltered. Surrounded with grass and trees. There are some basic toys as monkey bar, slide and more. Benches around. You can help to make tjhis article better by uploading some photos and details.
near Victoria Rd Near Sydenham Rd, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Ryan Park is located 130-136 Stanmore Road, Enmore, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has forts, tunnels, curved slide, swing set, see-saw and a sliding pole all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. The playground is partially fenced and shaded with trees.
130-136 Stanmore Rd, Enmore NSW 2042, Australia
- This playground is situated at Matt Hogan Reserve on Camden Street, Newtown. Fenced, unsheltered, has some trees. The equipment is set on a rubber soft fall area and has swings, rockers, noughts and crosses, simple and spiral slide, climbing frames, sliding pole and more entertaining elements. Also, there is a bike path to ride. Some grassy space by the playground is great for play together ball games. There are benches and picnic tables, too. Great place, full of activity, mostly for younger kids.
near 50 Camden Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- Good, fenced, partly shaded and soft fall grounded playground, situated on the corner of Well and Pearls Streets. It's best for younger kids. There are two slides down a small mound surfaced with rubber, spring rider, see saw, baby and sneior swing, play unit with abacus, spider web climber, climbing wall and small tunnel. Some grass beside to kick a ball. Benches around. Off street car parking.
near 85 Wells Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- Montague Gardens are located on 80 Cambridge Street, Stanmore, New South Wales. The playground in the gardens has a fort, slides and a see-saw swing all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is a bench near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. Playground is partially fenced.
80 Cambridge St, Stanmore NSW 2048, Australia