Playground:Epping Oval Playground
Address: near 72 Norfolk Road
North Epping NSW 2121
This playground is nested on Norfolk Road inside Epping Oval. Fenced and unshaded but with plenty of playing field to enjoy. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and monkey bars at the side and two sets of swings. This place is good for large families and groups. There is also sheltered picnic tables.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- At the Corner of Chambers Court and Pembroke St) this is a Partial natural shaded Playground. It is a short walk to Epping Library, shops and train station so it is easy to make a day of it in the area. The neighbourhood is busy but provides enough but there is time limited parking.
8 Pembroke St, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- Nice playground in the beautiful Forest Park. Wide open lawn to run around. The playground is naturally shaded by wonderful trees. Best parking on Forest Grove then walk through the park.
near 4-6 Forest Grove, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- This park is located on Maida Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and two spring riders. Suitable for pre-schoolers.
Corner of Maida Road and Essex St, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- This si a nice playground in a large open parkland, located on Bridge St. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a mounted spring car at one side. At another area you can find a see-saw, a slide and a spring rider. The area also offers a large sportsfield, a cricket pitch, seating, picnic shelters, toilets and a bike track. The park takes its name from the popular Australian native Boronia shrub, which has more than 50 species. During the time of Australian federation this was a popular wildflower. Bus stop near the floral entrance on Bridge Street, it is a couple of blocks to walk to Epping Train station and the shops there
37 Bridge St, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- This playground is inside Midgee Reserve between Bareena Place and Shipway Street. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one slide and one set of swings.
1A Bareena Pl, Marsfield NSW 2122, Australia
- On Wyralla Ave, Epping is this small suburb playground with swings, see saw, slides and climbing tower. The whole area is shaded. Parking space is available but limited for two hours. Opposite the playground is a small lawn with seats. A nice well kept park.
near 20-22 Wyralla Ave, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- This playground is located on Abuklea Road. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a spring rider a set of swings and a see-saw. There is open field space for running around.
7 Abuklea Rd, Marsfield NSW 2122, Australia
- Britannia Street Park is found among the trees on the corner of Kurrajong and Britannia Sts, Pennant Hills NSW. There are two swings (inc one baby swing), a short and taller slide, a small climbing wall, single pole merry-go-round and concrete path for the trikes, and a good area for structure for exploring. Some limited areas for toddlers.
On the corner of Kurrajong and Britannia Sts, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia