Playground:Eric Mobbs Recreational Reserve, Castle Hill
Address: near LOT 895 Ferguson Avenue
Castle Hill NSW 2154
This playground is set in Eric Mobbs Recreational Reserve, located on Ferguson Avenue in Castle Hill. It is fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find twisted slide, climbing net, climbing wall, fireman's poles, monkey bar, flying fox, spring rider and a baby swing. Out the fenced there is a sheltered eating area with tables and BBQ. Also, there are cricket courts. Plenty car parking, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Mc Gee Place inside Ted Horwood Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. You can find challenging toy equipmnet for pre and primary school kids. Toy equipmnet includes a sheltered fort with a slide, a climbing net and a set of swigs for younger kids. On another area you can find a play system with a monkey bar, a wooden climbing wall and a small climbing tower.
14 McGee Pl, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is set on the corner of Eather Ave and Alderson Ave. It is unsheltered, unfenced, shady by trees. The equipment is set on rubber soft fall area. There are no elements for toddlers. You can find a fort with climbing net, slide, bridge, sliding pole, steering wheel, monkey bar and flying fox. There is a bench at the side to chill. Nice woody place, great for some afternoon relax.
near 11 Alderson Avenue, North Rocks NSW 2151, Australia
- This simple playground is set on Linton St. Unfenced, unsheltered. You will find usual toys as fort, slide, spider net climber, stand on spinner and swings. Grassy space around and trees.
near 30 Linton St, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This park is located in Mileham Avenue and inside Henry Whaling Memorial Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. You can find two divided areas for toy equipments here. On one area you can find a set of swings (one for toddlers and another one for older kids). On another area you can find a fort with a slide and a slide. There is also an unsheltered picnic area and some parking at the front and side of the park.
25 Mileham Ave, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This park is located on Raemot Lane. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a fort and a slide, two monkey bars and a rope bridge. At the side of this park you can find free parking.
LOT 5 Old Northern Rd, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This park is located in Castlewood Drive and inside the Castlewood Community Reserve, Castle Hill. It is unfenced, shaded by trees and suitable for toddlers. You can find fort with slide, monkey bar, climbing set, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There is basketball half court and cricket court for older kids. Also, there is a sheltered picnic area with BBQ. Bike track and car parking, too.
near LOT 844 Castlewood Drive, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- There is a woody shady playground at George Thornton Reserve on the end of Hill Road West Pennant Hills. The play equipment includes spiral pole, fireman's pole, monkey bar, swings and more entertaining elements. There is a big open grassy space and bike tracks for more activities. Also picnic tables and car park available. On the other side of the reserve there is an outdoor gym. Good place for outdoor activities and relax.
near 19 Hill Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- This playground is on Kareela Road inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. It is a fun challenging park which includes: one fort with slide, a monkey bar and slidig poles as toy equipment. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Beside the park there is some seating and a walk track.
End of Manor Pl, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia