Address: End of Erlestoke Pl
Castle Hill NSW 2154
Beautifully located playground in Erlestoke Park at the End of Erlestoke Pl, Castle Hill NSW. There are toilets, a Junior bike track, Picnic tables and BBQ, slides, swings and open area to run wild.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Westminster Drive. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a spring rider, a monkey bar and a set of swings. At the middle of it there is a sheltered picnic table. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
1 Westminster Drive, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
- This playground is located on Darlignton Drive. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing wall and a set of swings. Around this park you can find a bike track. This palce offers an open field area to play ane enjoy.
3-5 Darlington Drive, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This colourful playground is located at the ends of Hickory, Wildflower and Tanbark Places Dural. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a challenging fort with two slides and a bridge. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table. Around the park you can find two walking track which connects to Hickory Place Road.
End of Hickory Place, Dural NSW 2158, Australia
- The Tree Tops Reserve is located on Treetops Road in Cherrybrook. The playground is fenced, naturally shaded and best suited for a younger kids. It has a fort with slide, tunnel, sliding poles and some other toys. There is sheltered picnic table. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games or just to run around.
near Treetops Road, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- The Roslyn Park is located on Roslyn Place in Cherrybrook. The playground is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Best suited for the younger kids and toddlers. There is a baby and a senior swing, colourful mini car with seats and spring rider. There is a sheltered eating area with tables and also, there is a bench for parents to rest and chill.
near 22 Roslyn Place, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- Edna Seehusen Reserve park is a nice suburbian park, located in Cherrybrook. Children can play on forts with rope bridge, a slide and a climbing wall. There's a monkey bar with rings, a flying fox and a concrete cycling path. The playground is surrounded by trees, which give it lots of shade. Behind the park is a large open area, suitable also for high schoolers. There's fence all around the park, so children can run around and drive their bikes freely.
65x Doulton Drive, corner of Franklin Drive, Cherrybrook
- This playground is located on Robert Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, a set of swings and a mounted spring rider. Outside the fence are two sheltered picnic tables.
Corner of Robert Road and Dalkeith Rd, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This playground is set at James Henty Reserve on James Henty Drive in Dural. Unfenced, unsheltered. The play equipment has usual elements as fort, slides, climbing frames, spring riders, swings. There is a big open grassy space for some sports activities, ball games. You can find covered picnis tables and BBQ for some fine outdoor lunch. There are nice woody places to walk and watch the relaxing nature beauty. Car parking and toilets are also available. Pretty nice place for a weekend picnic and relax with the family. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 27 James Henty Drive, Dural NSW 2158, Australia