Address: cnr of Fassifern Street & Picnic Parade
Ettalong Beach NSW 2257
There's only a set on swings next to the oval, parking lot and toilets.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Playground is located between Pretty Beach and Venice Road. Tennis court and beach are near by. Playground has three slides and four swings (one baby). With a couple of sheltered picnic tables and a BBQ this is a nice spot for family picnics. Parking is available along the street, bus station is beside the tennis court.
LOT 19 Pretty Beach Road, Pretty Beach NSW 2257, Australia
- WL Lloyd Park is located on The Esplanade in Umnia Beach. The park is unfenced, unsheltered. You can find a senior and a baby swing, fort with slide and climbing spider net, climbing net, challenging swing and more entertaining element. There is covered picnic table. Benches are available. There are more car parks,too. Restaurant and Ocean Beach Surf Life Saving Club at the park. The open view of the water makes nice feel, great place for some refresh and fun.
The Esplanade, Umina Beach NSW Australia
- This playground is located on Ryans and Lovell Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar.
Ryans Road, Umina Beach NSW Australia
- This playground is located on North Burge Road at a beachside front. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a rope bridge and a themed mounted spring rider on one area. At another area you can find a monkey bar. All equipment is placed ona softfall area. This place also offers unsheltered picnic tables.
North Burge Road, Woy Woy NSW Australia
- Peninsula Recreation Precinct is a multi-purpose recreation facility located at Umina Beach on Sydney Avenue, incorporating a recreation building, park and picnic facilities, sporting and environmental opportunities. The park has a large, well equipped, multi-level playground with challenging and innovative equipment. It is suitable for all ages and all abilities. There are junior, middle junior and senior play areas. The junior playground is a fenced and shaded, pirate themed play space, it has all abilities sand play table, swings including baby swings, playhouse, pirate ship with climbing frames, tunnel, slide, sandpit etc. The middle junior area features basket and other kinds of swings, all abilities swing, merry-go-round, climbing wall, musical instruments, sensory play, a landscaped grassed reading nook, trike track and a maze to explore. The senior play area features giant net tower structure, slide, climbing wall, large flying fox and all ages fitness equipment beside. The active recreation area comprises a junior and senior skate park, half court basketball/netball court and BMX track for older kids. There are also tennis courts with small junior playground and sports clubhouse. For more recreation and joy take a walk in bushland nearby. Near is the beach, too and the surf club makes great coffee and food. Also, you can find other cafes nearby. If you want to cook use the picnic facilities of the park, there are lots of shaded picnic tables, bbqs. Toilets, disabled toilets, car parks available, too. This place is awesome, there is something for all the family, for all ages, all abilities! Plenty of entertaining and relaxing opportunities and activities make this place an all day joy place! You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
Sydney Avenue, Umina Beach NSW Australia
- Thsi playground is located on The Boulevard and Brick Wharf Road. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a rope bridge. There are picnic tables and some parking.
Brickwharf Road, Woy Woy NSW Australia
- This park is located on Melbourne Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a spring rider and a playhouse. There is a seat at the side. There is off-street parking aqnd mothers group.
Melbourne Avenue, Umina Beach NSW Australia
- This big playground is located right at the water front with beauiul views of the bay. There are a couple of picnic tables and BBQ's so you can make this a family picnic. Kids can play on a partly sun shaded playground. Toys include swings, see-saw, forts with slide.. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Sorrento Road, Empire Bay NSW Australia