Playground:Euroka Street Playground
Address: near 65-67 Euroka St
North Sydney NSW 2060
This playground is located on Euroka Street. It is unfenced and partially shaded. This park caters primarily to older children and incorporates many fitness and strength activities such as monkey bars, rope climbers and vertical wall climbers with more traditional activities such as slides, spinners and a spring-mounted skateboard. You can also find a sliding pole. A low masonry wall provides a hang-out space adjacent to a rubber surfaced hand-ball court. The playground is set into a lush shaded location and provides a relaxed meeting space for both adults and local children.
North Sydney Council
ph: (02) 9936 8100
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Ancrum Street. It is unfenced and naturally unshaded. As toy equipment you can find one set of swings.
35 Ancrum St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located on Woolcott Street. It is fenced and unshaded. Merrett Playground is set beneath two fabulous native trees and offers visitors lovely views across Sydney Harbour. The playground has a 'service station' theme; with an easily accessible pathway and 'road' system, a spring-mounted car, and a level play area with petrol bowsers, a mechanics workshop and a candy shop. There is also a merry go round. Also featuring a large deck, tunnel slides and an arm-power swing, this popular playground caters to children of all ages and abilities. Parking is available at the front of this park.
11-34 Woolcott St, Waverton NSW 2060, Australia
- This lovely park is located in the shade of fig trees. There are several paths and bridges that cross the playground. It's theme is children's garden so you can see daisies all around the place (in mosaics on the concrete floor, on wheels). Kids can play on swings or slide. Parents can enjoy the lovely shade and sit on the benches. Bus stop is near by, parking is available on King St, toilets are in the park.
45 King St, Wollstonecraft NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located on Victoria Street. This park offers a quiet shady, fully fenced playground with a small lawn area and seats. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings (one junior and another one for senior kids), a play system with two slides (one double)and a monkey bar. Thre is also one spinning toy. At the front you can find a seating area.
23 Victoria St, McMahons Point NSW 2060, Australia
- This small playground is located on Mil Mil Street inside Mary French Reserve Playground and inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. This is a swing only playground.
3 Mil Mil St, McMahons Point NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located on Lavender Crescent. It is partially fenced and unshaded. This is a cool and shady park with views to the harbour and city. It caters for a wide age range of children in an environment that is pleasant and relaxing for carers. The park links to Luna Park and beyond via the Lavender Bay foreshore. As toy equipment youc an find a set of swings, a spring mounted boat, a roundabout, a see-saw embankment slides an a roundabout. At the center of the park there is a platform seat. In front of the park you can find some parking area.
3 Lavender Crescent, Lavender Bay NSW 2060, Australia
- This palyground is located on Blues Point Road inside Blues Point Reserve. It is fenced and unshaded. This playground occupies a foreshore location and has excellent harbour, city and bridge views.It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a mounted boat, a whale sculpture and spinning rides. At the side you can find a picnic table and some parking.
11-12 Blues Point Rd, McMahons Point NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located on Rawson Street. It is fenced and partially shaded. Designed to fit neatly into the existing landform, this low-key timber playground is tucked into the quiet Neutral Bay valley. Activities cater primarily to older children with swings, slides, climbing walls and a fun 'spinning cup' ride. Younger children will enjoy the ground level activities including a spring-mounted jeep and cubby house area. Parking can be found at the side this park.
47 Rawson St, Sydney NSW 2089, Australia