Address: 48 Tennent Parade
Hurlstone Park NSW 2193
This playground is located on Tennent Parade. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two sets of swings (incl baby swings), a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. There's a big open area for kids to run around and play ball games. It's a great place for family picnics. At the side you can find some parking.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This cute playground is set at Hurlstone Reserve on Crinan Street. Cleen and soft fall ground is fenced and sheltered.Has two shaded picnic tables with tables under the shady trees.Toys including climbing fort with slides,climbing frames,monkey bar,ladder,IX-OX, different poles,flying fox.
near 27-31 Crinan St, Hurlstone Park NSW 2193, Australia
- This playground is set in a big park by the Cooks River. It's accessed off Tennyson St. Fenced, soft fall grounded and has some trees at the side. There are 2 slides, climbing frames, springers, swings, poles and other elements. Seating at the side.
near 14 Tennyson Street, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- Fenced local playground on Dibble Ave, adjacent to Dibble Ave Waterhole. The equipment is set under shady trees and on rubber underfoot. There is a pelican spring rider, baby and senior swing, play unit with wave slide, spider web climber, tunnel. Also frogs to climb and sit on them. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos, thanks.
near 10-12 Dibble Avenue, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- There is an interesting toddler playground with modern equipment, set in a local park on Terrace Rd. It has a toddler slide, some climbing mats and few unusual toys. It's unfenced, unsheltered (partly shady by trees) and soft fall grounded. There is enough grass to run around and playing ball games, also there are some trees and seating. Lovely place.
near 61-63 Terrace Road, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- A triangular park surrounded with rail way, best accessed from Ness Ave. It's a good place for older kids as there is a skatebowl, basketball court, tennis court, mountain bike track. Sheltered seating, toilets, car parking available. You can can help to make better this article by uploding photos and details, thanks :)
near Ness Ave, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This is a small, but very enjoyable playground located on Paris Ave in Earlwood. Play area is unfected, shady by trees. There is small fort with slide, swing and animal see saw. Also, you can find benches. There is big open grassy area, great for sports and ball games. Good for some play and relax.
12 Paris Ave, NSW 2206, Australia
- This is a nice grassy park with basic toys - wooden see-saw and slide and two swings (one baby). A couple of benches are all around. There's plenty of space for running around.
Cnr of Church St & Canberra St, Hurlstone Park NSW 2193, Australia
- Rowe Playground is located on Keith Lane, Dulwich Hill, New South Wales. The playground is located near an apartment complex. It has a slide, see-saw and a swing all placed on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There are benches near the playground for parents to sit on as they keep an eye on their children playing.
Keith Ln, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia