Address: Explorers Road
This playground can be found on Explorers Road in Lapstone. It is well suited for the younger kids; however it also offers some activity for the older kids too. The playground is well shaded by the large amount of big trees that surround it.
Blue Mountains City Council
ph: (02) 4723 5000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Situated between Governors Drive & Gregory Tce in Lapstone, this playground is completely fenced except for the entry/exit points on both roads. Although the playground has been built mainly to entertain the younger children, the older children will have ample space in the open grass areas to kick a ball, etc.
Caley Crescent, Lapstone NSW, 2773, Australia
- This playground is found in Glenbrook Park which is located on Park Street in Glenbrook. It is filled with activity and playground equipment for children of all ages. There is plenty of picnic areas for the adults to relax around with plenty of trees providing shade for everyone.
Park Street, Glenbrook NSW, 2773, Australia
- This park is located on Leonay Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one set of swings and a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. The park also includes an open field area.
LOT 1 Leonay Parade, Leonay NSW 2750, Australia
- This playground is located on Hare Street in Glenbrook. The playground is completely fenced in and is overlooked by a shaded picnic area. The playground itself is also well shaded and alongside the Glenbrook Oval Cricket Field. It is well equipped for the young kids, with a skateboard park and other open areas on offer for the older kids. Parents can easily enjoy themselves relaxing while all the kids are at play.
Hare Street, Glenbrook NSW, 2773, Australia
- This playground has loads of equipment of offer, for all ages of children. The playground is located on Wright Street in Glenbrook and is filled with trees providing lots of shade. While the younger kids are playing in the playground, the older kids have plenty of open grass areas to kick a ball, play frisbee, etc.
Station Street, Glenbrook NSW, 2773, Australia
- This playground is located on Moore Street in Glenbrook. It is a small and basic playground which will keep the juniors happily entertained, while the older kids enjoy the expanse of open grass area that surrounds it. There is a sheltered picnic area and plenty of trees to provide shade while overlooking the Glenbrook Panthers Bowling Club.
Moore Street, Glenbrook NSW, 2773, Australia
- This playground is located on Pamela Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: two set of swings (one junior and another one senior)and a play sytem. Suitable for pre and primary school kids.
12 Pamela Parade, Leonay NSW 2750, Australia
- This park is located on Lowery Close. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings (junior and senior) and a slide. At the side you can find some seating.
near 2 Lowery Close, Emu Plains NSW 2750, Australia