Address: near Regency Dr
Harrington Park NSW 2567
This playground is located on Sir Warwick Fairfax Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two sets of swings, a climbing net a see-saw and a fort with two slides. You can also find three tennis courts,off street parking and sheltered picnic areas.
Camdem City Council
37 John St, Camden, Narellan
Ph (02)4654 777
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Accessed form Denbigh Pl and Carabeely Pl. Unsheltered, unfenced. There are basic toys as climbers, slide, etc. Open grass beside and walk ways. There is a pretty nice rotunda in the middle of the park and picnic tables and bbq beside it. You can help to make this article better by adding some photos and details, thanks :)
near 18 Denbigh Place, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Simple local playground for younger kids. Unsheltered, unfenced, suitable for toddlers. There is a bay plus a senior swing and a fort with toddler slide, spiral pole and steps. Bench beside. Grass around.
near 24 Hayes Court, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Cnr Sir Warwick Fairfax Dr and Cape Banks Dr. It's a well equipped and nice playground. The play equipment includes fort, see saw, slide, various climbers, creative elements, games and panels, bridge, etc. Some equipment is under cover. Bike/walk tracks and grassy rooms around. Benches around. Pretty good place.
near 89A Sir Warwick Fairfax Drive, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Salter Ct. Unsheltered, unfenced. slide, swing, climbing net and monkey bar. Open grass beside and trees nearby. Bench at the side. Nice local reserve.
near 28-30 Salter Court, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Cnr of Glenrowan Dr and Rhodes Pl. The play area is shaded, unfenced. There is a slide, various climbers, swing and other entertaining elements (You can help to make this article better by adding details and photos of this playground). There is a shaded picnic area beside, with tables, benches and an uncovered bbq beside. Walk/bike paths through the park, also a lovely creek with a small bridge. Bus stop right there. Green grass and trees around. Nice park!
near 55 Glenrowan Drive, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- There is a fine playground at Harrison Reserve on Dunlop Avenue, Harrington Park. Unfenced, the part of the play area for the youngers is under roof and it has small fort with slide, some climbing frames and other entertaining elements. The uncovered play area has swings, climbing nets and ropes. There are benches for parents. Also, kids can ride their small bikes on paths in the reserve. On the other side of the reserve there are covered and uncovered picnic tables and a BBQ, too. Little reserve, not to much toys but very lovely place for some family relax.
near 2 Dunlop Avenue, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Cnr William Campbell Ave and Boyd Ct. Very simple, there is a set of swings and a springer. Open grass beside and some trees.
near 43 William Campbell Avenue, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Located by this beautiful lake in this beautiful park. Unsheltered, unfenced, soft fall grounded. There are various climbers, spiral pole, slide, flying fox and springers. Next to the play area is a covered picnic area, and next to the picnic shelter is an area with exercise equipment. Walk and bike ways, nice grassy rooms, nice trees. Car parking close by. Very nice place.
near 3 Swan Court, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia