Playground:Fairfield Heights Reserve
Address: near 129 Station Street
Fairfield Heights NSW 2165
This playground is accessible from both Station & Camden Streets in Fairfield Heights. The playground is well equipped for the younger kids with a bicycle track and open fields for the older kids. The trees that line the outskirts of the park provide plenty of shade and a sheltered picnic table for the adults to sit on while the children are at play.
Fairfield City Council
ph: (02) 9725 0222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is a small playground, built mainly to entertain the smaller children. Although there is some space for the older kids to kick a ball round or ride their bicycles, it is limited. Located on Nelson Street in Fairfield, this playground is in the near vicinity of various retail outlets situated on Barbara & Station Streets about a block away.
Nelson Street, Fairfield NSW 2165, Australia
- This playground is for the younger children and is very limited in equipment; however enough to keep a younger child interested and happy. It is located on Percy Street in Fairfield Heights and has very limited shade.
Percy Street, Fairfield Heights NSW, 2165, Australia
- This is a small but open playground, making it easy to keep an eye on the little ones from the comfort of a shaded park bench. The playground is located in Thorley Park on the corner of Clancy Street and The Boulevard in Smithfield. It has a small open grassed area surrounding a basketball court which is enjoyed by the older children while the younger ones play in the playground.
Clancy Street, Smithfield NSW, 2164, Australia
- Situated in the suburbs in Fairfield West, this playground can be accessed via Frome Street or Tyrell Crescent. This is a very active playground with lots of equipment options; however there is not much to keep the older, high school children entertained. There is a small open grassed area on either end of the playground area, but again, not really of the size that would be appreciated by the older children.
Frome Street, Fairfield West NSW, 2165, Australia
- Situated on large amounts of open grass fields and equipped with a large bicycle track, this playground can be enjoyed by kids of all ages.There is plenty of shade in the park, but not on the playground area. This is a very pretty little playground and park area, making the adults time spent here, a pleasure too.
near 4 Cawarra Place, Fairfield NSW 2165, Australia
- Located on the corner of Hampton Street and The Avenue in Canley Vale, this playground offers a variety of equipment for the small to medium size kids. There is a bicycle track and some grass area for the older kids too, but the focus here is on the smaller kids. Offering plenty of shade for the adults to lounge around in, this playground is easily accessible from all major routes in the area.
near LOT 48-50 The Avenue, Canley Vale NSW 2166, Australia
- This playground is set at the Fairfield City Leisure Centre, the centre is fully fenced. The play area is unsheltered, rubber surfaced. Suitable for all abilities. There is a good equipped play system next to the pools (one pool for adults, one for kids - with shade sails), the kids can find double slide, tunnel slide, tall rope climber and other climbers, stainless steel spinner, hammock, cat tail and other. Grassy rooms around. The park offers picnic facilities, toilets, car parking. Across the street the Makepeace Oval.
near Honour Ave, Fairfield NSW 2165, Australia
- Tom Uren Park on Iris Street has more play areas. It is partially fenced, unsheltered, dotted by trees at the side. It is interesting for kids. For the littlies there is a cute red train toy, a lovely fort with slide and 2 springers. Next to this play area there is a bigger slide. Than 4 swings and a monkey bar for older kids. There is an open grassy court for sports and ball games. Also a tennis court. You can find benches, picnic tables and a BBQ. Also car parking is available. Good place for daily activity and some outdoor lunch.
17 Iris St, Guildford West NSW 2161, Australia